Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

ticket problems

swervy_123

Dec 2, 2009
brighton
why do the club make it so difficult to get tickets cant buy family tickets on line have to go to shop trouble is work all week including saturday mornings cant get in to town in time.. how many fans dont come because of your ticketing policys i thin k its a joke. and it seems your just making it harderto get one or two. trying to get my son to come to games his 10 why do you have to no everythink about us just to watch a game .been to quite a few games last year on complimentys easier to get them than pay for tickets. been a fan for years and used to come every week but feel your just after people who can afford big money now which is a shame can you also tell me please if falmer will have apay on the day section or will we all have to be on your data base

Insider

Jul 18, 2003
Brighton
I'm not personally responsible for the club's ticketing systems, but sorry to hear of you frustration. Firstly, we are not after fans who "can afford big money", as the prices in the family stand are as low as £1 for under-10s. Secondly, the reason we do not offer family stand tickets online is that people have abused it in the past - we are trying to work on a fix for the problem. In the meantime, we do have phone systems, which allow you to book family stand tickets. The phoneline is open on a Saturday morning, and Monday-Friday. You can also email the ticket office to tickets@bhafc.co.uk.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here