Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Logo focus group

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
I meant to ask this at the weekend before the event, not after. Apologies for that. The sentiment is still valid though...

It's excellent news that Albion fans have been asked to get involved in the process for looking to see if the Albion's "logo and visual identity" can be improved as the club moves into a bold new future. I appreciate it must be difficult to make sure all voices are heard on what is such an emotive discussion subject.

I understand all major supporters' groups were invited - could you please detail what those groups are, their number of members and how many representatives they had present.

I also understand that these representatives were supplemented with a number of randomly selected fans. Can you detail the age ranges of those involved. For example how many under 18s were involved? How many under 30s?

Like many, I'm sure, I'm keen to know that this wasn't a case of 'the same old faces' being involved in this important process, not least because those faces are quite old now and the input of more youthful types could only help as we look to attract a new generation to the Albion.

Thanks.

Insider

Jul 18, 2003
Brighton
Yes

North Stand Chat (via yourself and Ed Bassford, via post and email)
The Supporters Club (Liz Costa)
Albion Collectors & Historians (no attendee)
Seagulls Over London (Paul Whelch)
Falmer For All (no attendee)

There were 30 randomly selected fans invited, including a number under 30 - but sadly none of the under-30s decided to attend (this was actually the first thing I noticed during the meeting). We drew the conclusion that perhaps the logo is not such a key issue with our younger supporters.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here