Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Money-making opportunity

REDLAND

Jul 7, 2003
At the foot of the downs
hes not doing very well is he ? No bids and every relist is costing him money, bit of a tonk I reckon !!!

tinx

Jul 6, 2003
Horsham Town
He had a bid of 1.20 form someone in the US however the cost of listing the coin is about 30 sometihng p so he was on to a loser on that one.

Still he did get his picture in the sun for it.

Check out this one, Simon from Brightonfans.com is auctioning of an empty box as an experiment:-

Ebay auction

Dicktator Knight

Jul 7, 2003
i shall be asking Mr Perry to check out this e-bay site tomorrow to see if we can raise any more money for the Falmer Project. I do however already have a striker for sale, Bobby and he may well be on e-bay soon. Anything that raises his price has gotta be worth a try. I reckon having missed the boat we're be lucky to get 750,00 for him so I'l be putting a good reserve price on this one!

Loops

Jul 5, 2003
Up North..
Ello :wave:

I only want it because i got outbid at the last minute for an empty bottle of Stella about a month back.. :mad:

.. Well that and it's a better conversation starter than.. 'Hey i've just bid on Ebay for a Pee Buddy!' :D

Loops

Jul 5, 2003
Up North..
Trigger said:
Loops already has one nice box :p
Dont know why she needs another ???

I need somewhere to hide all my Chesney Hawkes and Timmy Mallet memorabilia.. and hopefully i'll have enough space left to squeeze in H from Steps and hope that'll silence him at last!

Oh, and Turkey.. :salute: :p

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here