Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

*** Official Brighton & Hove Albion vs. Swindon Town Match Thread ***

FKalinx

Aug 18, 2006
Ok folks, I am just about to set off for Swindon with the start-of-the-season jitters. Very nice day here in Oxfordshire so here's hoping it will last till 3.

I am going for a cagey 1-1 draw, with Austin and Elphick to score with headers.

How does everyone else see this one panning out? I'll post team news as soon as I get it.

Evanator

Jul 28, 2010
1-0 Albion, calderon feeds bennet into the channel, cross to barnes, goal in the 63rd minute.

sam86

Feb 18, 2009
:angry: We are the away team! :US: We are clearly going to lose now! :angry:

(Sorry, someone had to start it :laugh:)

2-2.

Drumstick

NORTHSTANDER
Jul 19, 2003
Peacehaven
I had 2-2 also. Good pitch, two teams who like to play football.

Drumstick

NORTHSTANDER
Jul 19, 2003
Peacehaven
I've missed these threads! SATURDAYS BACK!!

Renns

Renns Junior
Nov 8, 2006
Huddersfield/Birmingham
G'day from melbourne airport, about to fly home. Gutted i cant be there today, sounds like it will be a great atmosphere with thousands of albion fans there. Going for a 1-1 draw with a bennet free kick. By the time we land it will be over, straight to the pc to look at the score, come on the albion!

sam86

Feb 18, 2009
G'day from melbourne airport, about to fly home. Gutted i cant be there today, sounds like it will be a great atmosphere with thousands of albion fans there. Going for a 1-1 draw with a bennet free kick. By the time we land it will be over, straight to the pc to look at the score, come on the albion!

Ask, and the captain might be able to find out HT and FT scores for you. We did this for the World Cup.

Have a safe flight.

:albion2:

I've been waiting for today for what has felt like an eternity, what with our dismal exit in the World Cup. Got me season ticket at the ready for next week and planned to listen on the radio today...then wallop, got to work and guaranteed there won't be a radio there!!

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick

Ding Dong

This is to announce the early departure of flight QF029 to Hong Kong and London Heathrow

:lolol:

Last edited:

Renns

Renns Junior
Nov 8, 2006
Huddersfield/Birmingham
Ask, and the captain might be able to find out HT and FT scores for you. We did this for the World Cup.

Have a safe flight.

:albion2:

Might have to do that then! Definitely going to give that a go, cheers.

"ladies and gentlemen this is an announcement to all BHA supporters on this flight, i can confirm that the full time score was a 2-0 victory for Brighton, and as a result the captain has kindly offered each passenger a complimentary glass of champagne"

Or is that a bit optimistic?!

Up the albion!:albion2:

ROKERITE

Dec 30, 2007
Someone posted weeks ago that VC's traders were particularly knowledgeable about football; to be wary of betting against them. Their price for a B&HA win has been getting longer as the morning's progressed. I've ignored the warning and put a little something on at 12-5.
So Good Luck!

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
"One-nil to the Albion..."

Perkino

Dec 11, 2009
I know it's not Paul the Octopus but Molly the Dog has gone for a Brighton win

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
Swindon were one of the better teams last year. I think the Albion will lose 0-3 and I will not be too disappointed if we go down 0-1.

Changed my mind. I don't rate Danny Wilson as a Manager. Very good player.

Even if we go 0-2 down, I reckon Albion could bounce back. It could go either way and either side could win by two clear goals.

Draw 2-2.

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here