Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Swindon Attendance Predictions

Pantani

Il Pirata
Dec 3, 2008
Newcastle
More Albion than that. We started selling tickets for behind the goal yesterday. Plus it is now pay on the gate, therefore nearer 2,000 Albion. About 10,000 sounds about right.

J2 BHA

NSC Patreon
Jul 28, 2004
Reckon there will be over 2000 Brighton - with it being the first away game of the season, being a relatively exciting time in the life of Brighton fan due to Falmer/Bloom's cash and a season leading to a play-off place expected by many i'd be disappointed if not.

Bring it on!

joker

BHA Blues Away
Aug 2, 2010
Eastbourne
More Albion than that. We started selling tickets for behind the goal yesterday. Plus it is now pay on the gate, therefore nearer 2,000 Albion. About 10,000 sounds about right.

Yeah I'll go with this one, can't wait, blimey I'm like a kid in a candy store

Foolg

Apr 23, 2007
9458 with 1747 Albion, although they'll probably lie about the figure as most seem to do now to get around stewarding costs etc.

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
The people that usually post on these types of threads? They've been going a while. Just out of interest the title of this thread was pretty specific,if you dont care why did you look?:wanker:

Well put.

9,500 have been sold so far according to their local radio, so wouldn't be surprised to see 10k. Clearly only there to see the big teams!:thumbsup:

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here