Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Smart cards

I saw your reply to an earlier question "You can still do this, but it must be done via the club's ticket office."

I think it would help (certainly me) if you wouldn't mind providing a brief idiots guide on how this will work in practice.

As I am sure you appreciate, the considerable benefit to many hundreds of people over the years of having the ability to sell spare tickets has been a major benefit when STH's who for a hundred and one reasons are unable to attend particular games.

It's a win win for all concerned, STH's get something back towards their overall ST cost, the club may get additional anciliary revenue from what would otherwise be an empty seat etc. etc.

With more STH's that ever before I think it is important that this flexibility is retained, hopefully without causing an additional work load for the ticket office.

Thank you

Insider

Jul 18, 2003
Brighton
I believe the ticket is simply put back on sale, if returned, so as such the STH doesn't gain financially. The whole point of the season ticket is that it is just that and we don't offer refunds on unused season tickets. Some fans however like to give unused tickets new homes. Strictly speaking tickets are non-transferable, so you would need to check this with the ticket office direct about the exact details, but I know they try and be as flexible as possible.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here