Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

U16's

Jam The Man

Jul 5, 2003
South East North Lancing
Similar to earlier posts from myself, Clipped Gull and The Donkey Centre Half...
Apologies for semi repeating, but along the same lines:

I will want to bring my lad to the Amex, but I suspect that the Family stand is going to be the only place I can afford to sit in with him.

After over two decades of watching games from a decent view point, it'll be a bit hard to be enforced to sit in the corner of a stand (family stand at Amex) because the generous u16 prices will only apply for that area. Is there any way the club would consider allowing u16's prices across the whole stadium instead of in just one area.

I know the view in the family stand will be good, but it can't be underestimated how much the many mums and dads (who want to bring youngsters regularly) would like to have one of the even better seats in the main stand with their new young fans alongside them.. if that makes sense!!!

Thanks for reading!

Project Office

Aug 21, 2009
Season ticket prices will be announced when season ticket holders are invited to come and pruchase their tickets at the stadium. Concessionary prices will be availabe in various parts of the stadium.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here