Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Lua Lua Season Long Loan

R. Slicker

Jan 1, 2009
suppose the on loan premireship striker turns out to be Heskey ! :(

That would be quality Tay. I've only seen him play live twice but both times he ran the show. (was a few years ago mind)

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
There is NO WAY Simon Cox will join us. NO WAY.

If it happened I would be straight to the bookies and LUMP on us to go up. And it takes a lot for me to say that.

It won't happen.

Twinkle Toes

Growing old disgracefully
Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside
To be confirmed tomorrow (subject to both parties agreeing terms)...

In Brighton this afternoon to confirm personal terms etc..etc..

From a reliable source who has close contact with a member of Gus's backroom staff.

Also have made good progress with regards to bringing in a new striker and will have one in place for Swindon, apparently a couple of players they are looking at, one is currently at a Premiership club and may be coming to us on a season loan and the other has been made an offer but has yet to come back to the club.

Yaaaaaaaaaaaahooooooooo! It's Cosmic Oragasm time!! :yahoo:

I just hope to God it isn't premature...

churley1

Oct 13, 2009
Bogota
Some of you really do make me laugh. Why would WBA let a player who signed for £2 million and did reasonably well go to Brighton? Not only would he reject the move, but it'll never happen.

If you are to get a Prem striker on loan, it'll be somewhere either unknown or extremely young. I'd count a lot of strikers out of the equation including Jay Simpson and Nile Ranger.

Horses Arse

Jun 25, 2004
here and there
Some of you really do make me laugh. Why would WBA let a player who signed for £2 million and did reasonably well go to Brighton? Not only would he reject the move, but it'll never happen.

If you are to get a Prem striker on loan, it'll be somewhere either unknown or extremely young. I'd count a lot of strikers out of the equation including Jay Simpson and Nile Ranger.

Bloody hell! Comes to something when the only sane voice on here is palarse. How bloody depressing!

Whitterz

Mmmmm? Marvellous
Aug 9, 2008
Eastbourne
If Lua Lua signed tomorow I will be very very happy. Hope the sauce is true...

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
I would have thought so too.

Just a thought though - did his time at Swindon co-incide with Gus' time there?

Nope, he was signed a year later, by Paul Sturrock. So, maybe he's off to Southend? :jester:

If we can sign LuaLua, well. Amazing. Absolutely amazing! Much as though Rhys Murphy seems exciting, a youngster from Arsenal, I'm not sure if he's really what the squad is lacking? We have Barnes and Holroyd, I would prefer a more experienced striker to come in. But if we get Murphy, I'd be more than happy with that.

philsussex

Dec 9, 2006
Good Old Sussex By the Sea

Oi!! Stop talking sense!

I want to believe. Just for a moment. :p

Twinkle Toes

Growing old disgracefully
Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside
suppose the on loan premireship striker turns out to be Heskey ! :(

Oi, Mr T: LEAVE IT! :angry:

I know Emile's had a bloody torrid time lately, but he would tear this goddam division apart: guaran-f***ing-teed!! :thumbsup:

Unfortunately, he won't be coming izzit. :down:

astill86

Nov 3, 2009
Haywards Heath

Cheers for restoring realism Callum.

Mar 29, 2010
Under your skin.
I'd love it to be Heskey (I know it won't be but still. :lol:)

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
Lua Lua has just said this five minutes ago on Twitter

"I dreaming about playing in the opening game vs my boy hood team Manchester United not man'

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here