Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Lua Lua Season Long Loan

Jimmy Grimble

Need this one badly

Marshy

Jul 6, 2003
FRUIT OF THE BLOOM
I wouldn't, with yours :lolol:

I'm just passing on what I have been told, I'm not one for bullshit rumours and wouldn't post something on here unless I was confident on my source being correct.

i started a thread about this still being possible earlier in the week, after having a conversation with the man himself on facebook. And got generally shot down in flames for posting it etc and that it wasnt going to happen...as you say merely passing on information.

Yet your thread with nothing more than...a " source " seems to believed by everyone !....

strange isnt it.

I really really hope he signs its vital to our chances of making the play offs.

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
I really hope he comes here. He's the quickest player I've ever seen.

Yeah, but Dave Armstrong was the fastest I've ever seen at the Albion but he was hopeless, he could run fast but that was all he could do

Foolg

Apr 23, 2007
You've got everyones hopes up now, not just with Lua-Lua but also with the premiership loanee and other player. Will look out tomorrow for any news.
Corr that would be a good day, Lua Lua on a season long loan followed by an inside tour of Falmer (pictures will be uploaded) :thumbsup:

mcshane in the 79th

Nov 4, 2005
I'm really not confident of Brighton getting Simon Cox, think that's a long shot. Not going to rule it out though, Di Matteo (sp?) doing his mate Gus a favour?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here