Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

**Brighton and Hove Albion v Portimonense, in Ferreiras - Official**

sam86

Feb 18, 2009
Saturday 24th July, Kick-Off 7pm.

A little about Portimonense -

Founded in 1914. Play in the Portuguese first division after getting promoted last season and being in the second division for around 10 years. Play at the Estádio Municipal, capacity: 9,544).

My prediction -

3-1 Albion :clap2:

Bean

Feb 13, 2010
Hove
Do you know if there is any commentary or updates on this game anywhere?

SNOOBS

Feb 25, 2007
Brighton
I saw them play at home 3 years ago at their home ground, and they were shite. I'm not sure how they've managed to get in the 1st division. I think the match is being played a neutral ground as theirs is being renevated.

Anyway I stuck £4 on BHA, before realising they were in the same league as Porto and Sporting :lol:

Garage_Doors

Originally the Swankers
Jun 28, 2008
Brighton
Time out here is the same
They beat Cardiff 3-0 last week so won't be easy
Speaking to a guy who went said it was a farce it's more like a training ground with only one side populated
When the ball goes out there is a 10 min delay whilst they argue who is going to get it !!!
BTW got my picture with my boys taken with GG on the seagulls website :)

HP Seagull

Danny Cullip: Hero
Sep 26, 2008
Likely to be the same starting XI? Would like to see Morais given some time on the pitch

I think Gus said it would be difficult to start Murray and Greer in the last two friendlies due to there suspension for the first two games.

Maybe Barnes up front and Morais on the left in a 4-5-1?

mcshane in the 79th

Nov 4, 2005
I think Gus said it would be difficult to start Murray and Greer in the last two friendlies due to there suspension for the first two games.

Maybe Barnes up front and Morais on the left in a 4-5-1?

Good point. Hadn't thought about that.

So annoying Murray is suspended as he seems to be in great goalscoring form at the moment. Hopefully just missing two games and a friendly or two doesn't disrupt his rhythm too much

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Paul, do you know if the club looked into the possibility of getting this on Seagulls Player? I imagine it may have got a fair few new customers.

plus all the tightwads that want to listen to it free via somebody elses's account number or an illegal stream.:laugh:

mcshane in the 79th

Nov 4, 2005
Albion starting line-up against Portimonense: Poke; Calderon, El-Abd, Elphick, Painter; Sparrow, Navarro, Battipiedi; Bennett, Barnes, Baz

El Turi

Injured
Aug 13, 2005
Argentina
Their team (not that anyone would have heard of any of them!):

24-Pedro Silva
6-Moita
10-Aragoney
11-Lito
13-Alhassan
14-Vandi
15-Pedro Moreira