Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

leon knight here im talked about too much on this site time to defend myself

leon knight

Jul 21, 2010
Leon Knight, you're alright :thumbsup:

it would be a dream to put back on that number 7 shirt again but i dont think it will happen ive said some things about brighton out of anger cos i did love the club that much i belonged to it and the way i was pushed out was a joke and i was angry so i lashed out which was not professional but hey we all make mistakes and ive made my fair share

Apr 28, 2010
Do you lie awake at night wondering why you wasted your talent? As you were a great little player and you were my sons fav player but even he now thinks your a cock. Hope you have grown up now and can end your career on a high.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I guess the delay in replies means he's doing this, today, on the corresponding sites for all the teams he's played for!.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Pls take a picture of yourself next to either todays paper or your computer with nsc on it and post it on here to prove you're Leon - if not we will all assume it's a ridiculously sad joke from someone...

leon knight

Jul 21, 2010
Do you lie awake at night wondering why you wasted your talent? As you were a great little player and you were my sons fav player but even he now thinks your a cock. Hope you have grown up now and can end your career on a high.

i dont lie awake thinking anything i sleep well at night not many people know what goes on behind the scenes in football . oh yes i have grown up but like any human i slip up now and again but we will see if my career ends on a high

CheeseRolls

NSC Patron
Jan 27, 2009
Shoreham Beach
Pls take a picture of yourself next to either todays paper or your computer with nsc on it and post it on here to prove you're Leon - if not we will all assume it's a ridiculously sad joke from someone...

Firstly he isn't starting a transfer rumour, so give it a rest on the proof crap please. Secondly, speak for yourself plenty of people are prepared to go along with this so relax and enjoy the spectacle

Ecosse Exile

May 20, 2009
Alicante, Spain
magoo had hes own ideas and they did not include me in them for some reason and in the end i was pushed to leave brighton and trust me i never wanted too but thats football

Personally Magoos tactics baffled me at times, but he said something along the lines that you were poisoning morale in the changing room.

I know your not going to say "yeah, i was" but there is always two sides to any story so whats yours?

BTW thanks for the backheel goal v Palarse, shame we ended up losing that game :thumbsup:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here