Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The 1901 to Falmer- An affordable opportunity for many.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Gosh. Rather than an Argus article, its actually a link to your blog.

The subject of which this week, is that you have the means to buy a 1901 Club membership for Falmer.

How very lovely, for you.

Carry on.

D

Deleted User X18H

Gosh. Rather than an Argus article, its actually a link to your blog.

The subject of which this week, is that you have the means to buy a 1901 Club membership for Falmer.

How very lovely, for you.

Carry on.

I think the fact is that it is extremely affordable and the club have gone to great lengths to ensure this.

£1000 for life or £500 for 5 years plus £76 a month DD from August 2011 is superb value.

Season tickets may not be all that much cheaper!

tedebear

Legal Alien
Jul 7, 2003
In my computer
Hate to be picky Tim but why is it "now" formerly known as Falmer.

Also this bit "Is it not compulsory to dine at each visit, although food is not included in the extremely reasonable membership price" doesn't rally work to me...

Personally whilst I may be able to afford that - I think its a bit snobbish to state that it is "affordable" when I think you'll find the majority of our fans find the ticket price alone hard to muster up each year.

Affordable is subjective, think of it in terms of someone who lives in affordable housing - could they stump up for the 1901 club?

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
I think the fact is that it is extremely affordable and the club have gone to great lengths to ensure this.

£1000 for life or £500 for 5 years plus £76 a month DD from August 2011 is superb value.

Season tickets may not be all that much cheaper!

At £1000 per season, for a decent seat, and the privelage to buy food and drink from a high end menu, is considerably more expensive than a standard ST will be Tim.

I'll see you in their occassionally, all the same, as my Dad has reserved 4, so I'll wander over from the family stand when he isn't using them for business clients. I'm sure I'll enjoy it, but I shalln't write about it in the Argus...

D

Deleted User X18H

Hate to be picky Tim but why is it "now" formerly known as Falmer.

Also this bit "Is it not compulsory to dine at each visit, although food is not included in the extremely reasonable membership price" doesn't rally work to me...

Personally whilst I may be able to afford that - I think its a bit snobbish to state that it is "affordable" when I think you'll find the majority of our fans find the ticket price alone hard to muster up each year.

Affordable is subjective, think of it in terms of someone who lives in affordable housing - could they stump up for the 1901 club?

What Rally works for you then? Le Mans? London to Brighton?:wink:

Fef

Rock God.
Feb 21, 2009
Quote: "City you simply cannot miss The American Express Community Stadium. Now formerly known as Falmer."

No. To me it will always be Falmer. Others can call it what they want, but I didn't sign petitions for American Express, nor did I march for American Express. To me it will be Falmer.

It's interesting that your article wasn't headlined "The 1901 to American Express" !

D

Deleted User X18H

At £1000 per season, for a decent seat, and the privelage to buy food and drink from a high end menu, is considerably more expensive than a standard ST will be Tim.

I'll see you in their occassionally, all the same, as my Dad has reserved 4, so I'll wander over from the family stand when he isn't using them for business clients. I'm sure I'll enjoy it, but I shalln't write about it in the Argus...

NO it is £1000 life one off payment £500 for 5 years.

Blue and White Tiger

Exiled to Exeter
Jul 6, 2010
The North stand will be the place to be. for that reason, i'm out.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
HB&B = pate de foie gras vol-au-vent brigade wannabee :thumbsup:

Fef

Rock God.
Feb 21, 2009
Rally? I don't understand?

As HB&B finds it difficult to defend his posting, he's resorted to divert attention by pointing out spelling or grammatical mistakes on other's postings.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here