Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Can you do ANYTHING about a lost betting slip?

Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1
I put £2 on Forlan to be top scorer at 50/1 but cannot find the slip anywhere. I know the date and time I put the bet on, I also know the other players I put on the slip too. I am CLUTCHING at straws here but I am guessing I can do nothing about it by begging to the man in the shop? :(

patchamalbion

Feb 26, 2009
brighton
I put £2 on Forlan to be top scorer at 50/1 but cannot find the slip anywhere. I know the date and time I put the bet on, I also know the other players I put on the slip too. I am CLUTCHING at straws here but I am guessing I can do nothing about it by begging to the man in the shop? :(

I wouldn't bother looking...you lost

D

Deleted User X18H

If it won then go to the shop you placed it and they will get you to do a duplicate and then check you handwriting etc. It would be good if you know when exactly you put it on.

Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1
Eh? I am sure they announced Forlan won the golden boot as he was joint scorer with the most assists? Who won it then?

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
He won the golden BALL as best player. Klose won the golden boot/shoe...

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
German player on assists - Muller ?

D

Deleted User X18H

Did you write on the slip Forlan to be top scorer? Or to win Golden Boot/Shoe?

Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1
Haha, I am now a mixture of relief and gutted :dunce:

Ok, so HYPOTHETICALLY, if I HAD won, can you try and claim from the bookies if you can prove where and when you put the bet on?

:dunce:

Mtoto

Sep 28, 2003

Ok, so HYPOTHETICALLY, if I HAD won, can you try and claim from the bookies if you can prove where and when you put the bet on?

Simple answer: yes. One way or another, it will be logged and stored.

timbha

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex

of course you can. Just go to the bookies, explain the problem, give them the details and they'll wait a few days and then ..hey presto....they're left with a winning ticket that no one has collected.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here