Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Burgess Hill Town versus Brighton and Hove Albion - Official Match Thread

Marshy

Jul 6, 2003
FRUIT OF THE BLOOM
Kishishev is definatley worth a deal on his showing today, still as fit as a flee, good on the ball, good passing range and is versatile, sign him up i say.

fire&skill

Killer-Diller
Jan 17, 2009
Shoreham-by-Sea
Regarding Bennett, heard Brezovan tell a spectator that he wasn't well enough to play. 'Got something on his neck' apparently.

PS - isn't it nice to be talking about a BHA football match as opposed to the best type of biscuit?

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
great weather, good crowd, decent bar prices, all the players seemed a friendly bunch - shame about the football really but I guess that's to be expected from the first pre season friendly!

Oh, and Chris Holroyd :facepalm:

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Everybody says that when he scores he will be ok and will continue, the [problem is he doesnt look like scoring the first. I think that he should be sent out on loan to a div 2 side, somebody like Aldershot or Barnet

upthealbion1970

bring on the trumpets....
NSC Patreon
Jan 22, 2009
Woodingdean
Everybody says that when he scores he will be ok and will continue, the [problem is he doesnt look like scoring the first. I think that he should be sent out on loan to a div 2 side, somebody like Aldershot or Barnet

firstly craig davies scored on his debut.............

secondly isn't holroyd 20 - the same age as barnes...........

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
I dont even know what happened after that, all around me just stood in amazement, then looked at each other in disbelief. It was something Messi would be proud of.

booted it at the keeper, think he was a bit excited he had just done it!

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here