Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

NFL Fixtures

Mellor 3 Ward 4

Jul 27, 2004
saaf of the water
I know that this years (2010/11) NFL fixtures are out - but WHEN did they come out please?

I am planning to go to a particular game next season (season 2011/12) but I won't be able to book flights until I know the fixtures.

Any idea what month they usually come out please?

THanks.

Billy Mays

Aug 14, 2008
Fruit Cove
Seagull Tim - is that as in Tebow? The greatest player ever to play American football and a proud son of the GATOR NATION!!!!!

SeagullTim

Boomer Sooner
Apr 22, 2006
Brighton
Seagull Tim - is that as in Tebow? The greatest player ever to play American football and a proud son of the GATOR NATION!!!!!

Yeah, only starting getting into American Football last season so needed a team to support. Thought I'd pick whoever Tebow went to.

:bowdown:

Withnail

Jan 16, 2004
Lincoln
You made a fine choice. Can't wait for the Wembley game.

Jul 7, 2003
I know that this years (2010/11) NFL fixtures are out - but WHEN did they come out please?

I am planning to go to a particular game next season (season 2011/12) but I won't be able to book flights until I know the fixtures.

Any idea what month they usually come out please?

THanks.

Don't forget that if you plan to watch a game later in the season, they have the flexible scheduling so games can change depending on TV.

driddles

Nov 8, 2003
Ontario, Canada
There will likely not be a season in 2011/2012 so don't plan a trip just around a possible game. Expect the owners to lock the players out for the season in 2011.

SeagullTim

Boomer Sooner
Apr 22, 2006
Brighton
Loads of players this year taking ages before signing their contracts and the owners aren't best pleased. Think it has something to do with that.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here