Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

***Official Thread - ENGLAND v ALGERIA - 7.30pm***

dazzalewis1968

May 22, 2008
I know its early but sitting at my desk in Barnet and looking forward to tonight.

where are you watching the Game ME at sisters in clapham!!

Mendoza

NSC's Most Stalked
Fully expecting USA to do us a favour and draw, everyone in the nation get ridiculously excited that we will top the group, only for us to not cope with Algeria's pace

Anyway, this always gets me in a World Cup happy mood
[yt]R9I7bn1b4oc[/yt]

Box of Frogs

Zamoras Left Boot
Oct 8, 2003
Right here, right now
3-0 England - COME ON!!

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
I reckon Algeria will put 11 men behind the ball and we'll be average again and draw, but then start looking good in the next game when the pressure is on to beat Slovenia.

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
Algeria look a poor, poor side but then I expect they will raise their game when they play us this evening. A tougher than it looks 2-0 victory is on the cards.

Mendoza

NSC's Most Stalked
Rob Green in training yesterday

Page96_71109330_23989e.jpg

sam86

Feb 18, 2009
England vs USA - Two tables booked at a pub weeks in advanced, 15 of us
England vs Algeria - Still don't know what pub we're going too, about 5 of us

Ahh, what a difference.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
0-0 ht lots of TENSION.

Enter the CROUCHMEISTER...

2-0 win. Job done.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Changed to a three star thread, this is England, no f***ing about with two stars.

COME ON ENGLAND:vuvueng:

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003

strings

Moving further North...
Feb 19, 2006
Barnsley
I'm still waiting to cheer an England goal - ITV made me miss the last one...

Anyway, I'm prepared. Promised the missus I would watch this one with her, because I have plans for the other games. She has well and truely taken it to heart, filling the fridge with Cider and she will be cooking lots of football related snacks - she has even got a Pukka pie to make to experience authentic, bless her.

Now all I need is a vuvuzela.

mcshane in the 79th

Nov 4, 2005
James to start and put in an assured performance.

Forwards and midfield still off their best pace but with a vastly improved performance. Many question marks still remain but a comfortable 2-0 has restored some belief to the masses.

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
BBC radio have just said they expect David James to be in goal.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
I'm getting tense already.

Will Algeria park the bus ? Having lost the first game you'd think they'd have to have SOME attacking ambition, being as they're going home if they get nothing out of this game. But then maybe they'll pull everyone back in an attempt to grind out a draw and have a shot at beating the States for a chance to progress.

Its so hard to look good against a team that just sits back. I'm in a RIGHT old flap.

Marshy

Jul 6, 2003
FRUIT OF THE BLOOM
I'm getting tense already.

Will Algeria park the bus ? Having lost the first game you'd think they'd have to have SOME attacking ambition, being as they're going home if they get nothing out of this game. But then maybe they'll pull everyone back in an attempt to grind out a draw and have a shot at beating the States for a chance to progress.

Its so hard to look good against a team that just sits back. I'm in a RIGHT old flap.

Keep the faith Easy, we will be 2 up in 15 mins.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here