Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Travel Zones.....

Whitterz

Mmmmm? Marvellous
Aug 9, 2008
Eastbourne
Hi Paul,:wave:

Around this time last year I raised a question to the club (to which you passed on) regarding the possibility of extending the current travel zone (trains) to Eastbourne. With the new ground a year away, I am presuming such matters regarding travel arrangements are being discussed. Eastbourne is the largest town east of Brighton, with many hundreds of Brighton supporters. Im sure if Eastbourne was in the travel zone there would be many fans using the train services to get to Falmer, as opposed to driving, which is of course what the club is aiming to achieve. (You never know, we could even POACH back the supporters who now go and watch Eastbourne Borough!:thumbsup:)

Even if there could be a discounted rate on match days to Falmer, it would be better than nothing.

Can you shed any more light on this? , or could you pass on the message to whom it concerns?

Thank you.

Whitterz

Insider

Jul 18, 2003
Brighton
At the very least there would be a discounted rate, as you would only need to purchase a ticket to the edge of the current zone. I did pass on your suggestion, and travel zone will be announced along with ST details in the autumn.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here