Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

1901 Club

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
Aug 8, 2005
Who else has gone for this?

And can it become a secretive illumini type organisation please?!! I think that would some glamour to it :laugh:

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
no chance.......£400+ for a season ticket is price enough.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
well, I reckon £500 if we are in the 2nd divi, £450 in the 3rd divi and £400 in the fourth

clippedgull

Hotdogs, extra onions
Aug 11, 2003
Near Ducks, Geese, and Seagulls
Who else has gone for this?

And can it become a secretive illumini type organisation please?!! I think that would some glamour to it :laugh:

:bigwave: Gold

I think Bozza should set up a private forum for us rich types :lolol:

Actually, buying my seat means no holiday for me this year :cry:

Probably not next year either!

BobbySmith

Oct 25, 2004
Worthing
I got 2 gold ones for me and my son, you pay £1000 each for life and then £75 a month each from August 2011. You get access to Club lounge and Resturants, a car park space, tickets for all games, including cup and friendlies oh and a free programme. My logic was that it will cost about £900 per year for 2 season tickets, plus say another £200 cup games (ok dreaming here) and the main thing for me is that I can have a bit of class after spending 10 years getting wet at Withdean. Also think the £1000 life seat option could be a good investment and yes Dave as discussed you can have my seat sometimes.

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patreon
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
I've got 3 gold tickets, (family). You also get first option on your seats for any concerts (you'd have to pay for the tickets).

I got 2 gold ones for me and my son, you pay £1000 each for life and then £75 a month each from August 2011. You get access to Club lounge and Resturants, a car park space, tickets for all games, including cup and friendlies oh and a free programme. My logic was that it will cost about £900 per year for 2 season tickets, plus say another £200 cup games (ok dreaming here) and the main thing for me is that I can have a bit of class after spending 10 years getting wet at Withdean. Also think the £1000 life seat option could be a good investment and yes Dave as discussed you can have my seat sometimes.
And priority for 'A' rated away games. Hope you don't think you are getting a parking space though as my understanding is that you need 2 platinum or 4 gold to get a parking space. And the prices are + VAT.

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
D142 and D143 for us, and yes, we get a parking space.

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patreon
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
Much as I enjoy hospitality packages and being waited on hand n foot, one of the few times I like a bit of spit n sawdust is at the footy. So I will be in a boozer before the game, then grab a cab or walk.

But I am jealous of prioroty away tickets, so if anyone wants to offer me theirs if they can't make it? :D

ady1973

Jul 27, 2008
New Milton
Quite sad at the mo.....I knew this day was going to come......but i didn't want to believe it....... The 'Prawn sandwiches brigade' have just arrived at Brighton.

So I take it we will be like wembley, not arriving until 3mins before kick-off and half the stands emptying at half time.Then not filling up again until mid way thru the second half

Do you think atmosphere would be aloud in, in that section..........Emirates and Stamford Bridge does spring to mind......probably not

The family, once again has been taken out to be replaced by the rich or co-operate who can just write that off under the heading 'entertainment'....good luck to you.

Its the same as the tours being done.........are the fans having a look in or is it just the ones who can afford it or the co-operate customers invited.
It appears we are only interested in those now.You've done your marches, signed your petitions etc......your not needed now, so run along.......(until something major happens-god forbid)then we will be required again.

Me I prefer my footie as it should be....enjoyed by 'the every man in the street'.

Sorry it's just how i feel

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
what is all this bollocks about "priority for a away games"?

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patreon
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
what is all this bollocks about "priority for a away games"?

One benefit of the 1901 Club is that for high interest away games priority will be given to members. I imagine that means that all STH's will get priority but 1901 members will be right at the front of the queue.

Much as I enjoy hospitality packages and being waited on hand n foot, one of the few times I like a bit of spit n sawdust is at the footy. So I will be in a boozer before the game, then grab a cab or walk.

But I am jealous of prioroty away tickets, so if anyone wants to offer me theirs if they can't make it? :D

That's what footy is all about on a Saturday, few beers with the boys n cab up to the ground. I couldn't do any singing after a three course meal and a bottle of Chateau Neuf!! I'd be ready for zzzzzz. However, I would love to have a seat forever though!

les dynam

Oct 10, 2008
Hove
One benefit of the 1901 Club is that for high interest away games priority will be given to members. I imagine that means that all STH's will get priority but 1901 members will be right at the front of the queue.

that's not on. good luck to those who want to splash out on the best seats, and i think it should be noted that it looks like the majority of the people purchasing them are proper long-term fans who just fancy some comfort, nothing wrong with that, but i'm not sure away ticket priority should be based on wealth.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here