Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Join the Eurovision Party with your host Uncle Spielberg.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
I am here with my Dog and waiting for the Eurovision song contest with baited breath. I have gone LARGE on Belgium to win at 20/1. Lots of shit songs, lots of silly costumes, lots of hot European lovelies and a dire song and singer from the UK.

I think the UK will get 0 points.

Let the fun begin.

ps - hopefully this time next year I will have a life again.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Bratwurst anyone ?.

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
I don't think we will get zero points, the Irish always vote for us and Cyprus often do as well...however, our song probably won't trouble the scorers too much, I predict we will get 17 points.

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
I used to watch it but now Sir Terry has given up and we've got the horribly camp unfunny Graham Norton as host I won't be watching.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
I hate Norton but last year he was quite good to be fair.

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
This years entry is just dreadful, honestly. Greece/Germany/France to win for me. I ruddy LOVE Eurovision. :clap:

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
I am here with my Dog and waiting for the Eurovision song contest with baited breath. I have gone LARGE on Belgium to win at 20/1. Lots of shit songs, lots of silly costumes, lots of hot European lovelies and a dire song and singer from the UK.

Unless they have the changed the voting system, no western european country has a chance! It will be the old pals act again for the Scandinavians, Eastern Europeans, Baltics, etc.

I fear we will have it on again tonight. Her Indoors still likes it!

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
They changed the voting system last year with 50% on the public vote and 50% on the judges vote and the UK came 5th. This year I find it hard to believe any country has a worse singer and song than the UK.

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
They changed the voting system last year with 50% on the public vote and 50% on the judges vote and the UK came 5th. This year I find it hard to believe any country has a worse singer and song than the UK.

Right? I didn't watch it last year! Good.:thumbsup:

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009

Russia is one I hate, I very nearly slit my wrists listening to it the other night. there is no way on earth we will win which is annoying because I think we have enough talent in this country to actually do something in Eurovision. Last year aside I think all of our entries have been a complete joke the last few years. :censored:

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
I liked the teenage school rap one a few years back. It is a work of genius compared to this years effort.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Last years ticked all the boxes.

Good looking bloke - tick
Decent song - tick
Novelty - Violin - tick
Lots of dancers and silly costumes - tick

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
Will Greece give Germany 12 points !!

No they will sell them!:lolol:

Besides, Cyprus will have them! Assuming they are still in it. It's the oldest old pals act in Eurovision.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here