Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Smart cards.

Freddie Goodwin.

Mar 31, 2007
Brighton
When will these be available, please?

If i have this right, we will be able to put money on these so, if they were available by, say, August, I'd like to be able to put aside some money each week and so have a tidy sum by the time the stadium opens. I'm sure alot of other fans would also like to do this. It would bring money into the club and be easier for us to spread the costs, rather than some forking out for a Falmer ST at the expence of a Witherts one.

Also, could it be made possible to buy more than one match ticket on the card? there may be the occasional guest (friend, relative, visitor) who may not want to go through the bother of being on the database. If you could make it so that the card holder could buy extra tickets, provided they were in adjoining seats, this could resolve this problem whilst still giving the club the security measures of knowing who bought the tickets.

Thanks PT and, as my 1st post to you, may i say the stadium is looking awesome and thanks to all involved.

Project Office

Aug 21, 2009
The card system that will be in place for the opening of the new stadium will not be one that allows cash to be paid onto it but it is likley that we will upgrade the system later so that can happen.

Each ticket purchaser will be required to register. Once they have done so they will be sent a card and can use that for any future ticket purchases.

Thank you for your kind words.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here