Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Two questions in one

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
As i'm sure you have seen, a large majority of NSC want to see a return to the Round Badge, is the club considering a change in badge style, i'm pretty sure the last time this came up you said there would definitely not be a change in the badge, is this still the case and could a large show of public support for a round badge change this stance?

My second question is about unallocated seating, it has been mentioned by a number of people on here and it is an opinion that I also hold that the best way to generate an atmosphere at Falmer will be to have the north stand as an unallocated stand where possible. I realise that it requires a 15% cut in tickets available and therefore I doubt the club would favour it for large games where the club would want to maximize revenue but im interested in how easy it is to designate games against some of the smaller teams in the division such as Hartlepool/Exeter as well as cup matches as unallocated, given that the north stand almost certainly wouldnt reach 85% capacity the loss of tickets wouldn't be an issue, but how feasible is it?

Insider

Jul 18, 2003
Brighton
1. The club is evaluating all existing branding. It may change, it may not. Further than that, I can't say any more.

2. At the moment the plan is (and we hope) to sell out the stadium, so currently it's not on the agenda.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here