Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Scotty Mac

Chesney Christ

Sep 3, 2003
Location, Location
If someone could reply to this thread or send me a PM to confirm that Scotty Mac has made it back alive from Milton Keynes that would be much appreciated, as I am a bit worried for the lad.....:thumbsup:

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
left him in a pub at London Euston at about 10pm.

Just to confirm - his state had taken a significant turn for the worse since you last saw him. And that really is saying something.

I do hope he's still alive.

FalmerforAll!**

NSC's Most Intelligent
Oct 26, 2005
Burgess Hill
left him in a pub at London Euston at about 10pm.

Just to confirm - his state had taken a significant turn for the worse since you last saw him. And that really is saying something.

I do hope he's still alive.

Can I ask, was he still dressed as someone from Thunderbirds at this point? Probably the highlight of my day seeing him coming down the aisle with that stupid uniform and hat on :lolol:

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
Can I ask, was he still dressed as someone from Thunderbirds at this point? Probably the highlight of my day seeing him coming down the aisle with that stupid uniform and hat on :lolol:

that wasn't actually Scott, although he was accompaning him at one point, and did also sport a frankly SHOCKING beard

Mar 29, 2010
Under your skin.

I saw that thunderbird, he was on a train at Shoreham nearly 3 hours ago sitting their going, "oh dear, oh dear I AM NOT IN A GOOD WAY." :thumbsup:

Trigger

Jul 4, 2003
Brighton
McCarthy is a staggering disaster...

All his pants are brown, all his pants are brown and his shit is green and his shit is green...

fatboy

Jul 5, 2003
Falmer
Rooney - as we pulled into Haywards Heath we saw him asleep on the platform. For some reason he got on our Brighton bound train even though if lives in Burgess Hill, and was last seen staggering around Brighton.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Did he not wear the AFC Wimbledon shirt?

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003

Chesney Christ

Sep 3, 2003
Location, Location
Last I saw of him was at half time. He said to me "I don't know how I got in, and I don't know what the f*** is going on." Vigilant stewarding at MK Dons then......

Trigger

Jul 4, 2003
Brighton
Seeing him get on the train at 8.19am wearing that made my day!!!

I can safely say I've NEVER seen a lumbering tard board a train early in the morning in a pair of Clarks shoes, black strides with white stains, football shirt and hooded tank top combination before and then proceed to open a bottle of wine and hog it to himself.

McCarthy, you are one of lifes great DISASTERS. :clap:

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
Was he one of those 4 lads drunk like spackers down the front? There was a high % of drunks in the away section I'd say. :lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here