Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

REMF Result 2010

Benzhiyi

Feb 8, 2004
I was Palace's big number 3 who some of you christened Razor... (which is fair enough, actually.)

Just wanted to give a big hand to all who organised and came down. Even through all the losses on penalties it's something we've loved being involved in, and while it's still keenly contested I think both sets of players have developed an almost friendly respect over the years. Marking Peter Ward is quite the experience, and I mean that in a good way - he's always chipping away with a bit of banter and a smile on his face.

Long may it continue. See you next year. :)

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
I was Palace's big number 3 who some of you christened Razor... (which is fair enough, actually.)

Just wanted to give a big hand to all who organised and came down. Even through all the losses on penalties it's something we've loved being involved in, and while it's still keenly contested I think both sets of players have developed an almost friendly respect over the years. Marking Peter Ward is quite the experience, and I mean that in a good way - he's always chipping away with a bit of banter and a smile on his face.

Long may it continue. See you next year. :)

And thanks to you chaps for all your efforts.

Be assured it is very much appreciated. :thumbsup:

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
What time were you guys out to ?. Any Wardy or Marlowe tales to tell ?.

they were both last seen at around 3am saturday morning enjoying buddie busters, with ricky quite happily demolishing his way through around five additional portions of black pudding due to nobody on our table wanting theirs!

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
there may also be some strange photos surfacing including Ward, marlowe, the REMF team, snow white, bright pink cowboy hats, cheerleaders, afros and Michael jackson

id forgotten about that...good grief :eek:

fljaweiu

Jan 17, 2011
Wow that is very impressive, and looking at the code very efficient. I like it - a lot.Thank you so much for your assistance. I can see me using this quite a lot.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patreon
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Er, come again ?.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patreon
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
We had had a few problems with ignorant people spamming REMF threads. Wholely inappropriate and insulting.

jannypan

Jul 30, 2011
Well done to everyone involved!.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here