Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

REMF Result 2010

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Would like to thank everyone for turning out.

Gutted we lost as we had the chances to win but we have won the last 6 years.

Thanks again all

Are you OK as you hobbled off ?

Feb 14, 2010
To my shame, I have never been to the REMF. However next year if at all possible then I will look to go along. The palace report on the link said that numbers were not great and so I will make the effort next year. Well done to all that organized it and the rest of us should get off our arse and get down there if its possible. f the club allowed it then could be a plan to sell tickets at Albion and Palace games before the REMF match and also get the Brighton Argus, Worthing Herald / Croydon Advertiser on board. I recall that someone on here works for the BBC as well and so he could email Danny Baker to give it a shout on the radio. He did Fans United. Expect 5 live would pick it up as well if he asked. All the best, well done, but next year, we must in !

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Are you OK as you hobbled off ?

Yes cheers Beachy. Cramp in both calfs again - always happens when the adreniline's going. Gutted i had to come off as felt we were settles at the back:down:

Cheers for coming again mate

Cloughie

Jun 7, 2009
2 - 0 Loss? I say sack the manager!! :wink:

Well done to everyone involved. Didn't get to go myself (due to work commitments) but was told that the lads involved did a spiffing job.

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patreon
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
Well done to all involved.

Now a little something that made me laugh. Just before kick-off two young ladies began to sell the raffle tickets near me. I asked the price and bought 3 strips for a fiver. I then looked behind me to see 3 Palace fans suddenly skulking away, never were any good when it comes to paying their way as history shows us!

In reality they did buy some tickets later in the evening but that kinda spoils the story.

So thank you to everyone and especially our webbed fingered south London friends who travelled to help out.

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
Well done to all involved. I wish I could have been there, instead of in a lay-by in Kent.

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
Well done to everyone for all of their efforts.

Thank to Lewes FC for the help and co-operation
Thanks to everyone who came.
Thanks to the doddery pensioner who counted out his £4.63 because he couldn't quite afford the fiver
Thanks to Gully's Girls for their work, despite some choc-ice having a go at wrecking their routine.
Thanks to everyone who donated a raffle prize or bought a raffle ticket
Thanks to Wardy, Ricky Marlowe and Beach Boy Simon Rodger for their effots
Thanks to the ref and linos - 20, 21 and 24 years old respectively - :ohmy:
Thanks to anyone else I've forgottten...

Brighton Breezy

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
I have to say the official deserve a big hand. The ref in particular was brilliant I thought. Chatted to the players during the game, explained all his decisions and really joined in with the spirit of the occasion.

bristolseagull

Jul 5, 2003
Lindfield
Good night, well done to all those that helped out with t he organisation. Was good to see Dick Knight there, would have been nice if some of the players had made the effort.

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
[yt]_TOVkiBE2r4&feature=related[/yt]

Gutted , goalkeepers should not be allowed to batt their eyelids at the penalty taker. whats all that about eh :down:

apart from that had a cracking night so cheers to all the organisers players and officials, and yeah i thought the ref was probably one of the best refs ive seen all season as it happens.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
I have to say the official deserve a big hand. The ref in particular was brilliant I thought. Chatted to the players during the game, explained all his decisions and really joined in with the spirit of the occasion.

The lino was Theo a lad from Heathfield - fair play to them

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Don't mate - i was so gutted... Big game cramp! We had it sorted at the back too Richie :)

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
I LOVE it when you call me SHEEHAN :)

Big shout to Aids yesterday for taking the 'skanked by a whore' song so well :)

matt

Mar 19, 2007
but please remember I'm not a pro keeper

Not sure people will need prompting about that ;)

I hope that the big boy who pushed Simon Rodger apologised after the game; I'm not sure that was in the spirit of the occasion...

Well played all and congratulations to Palace :thumbsup:

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here