Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

REMF 3 Game - To be played at Withdean

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Remf 3 Game

Just a little nudge to people who would like to get involved in the playing side of REMF against CPFC Boyz team which I understand we are trying to get on at Withdean after the last game of the season. date to be confirmed.

This year we have lost a few players to emmigration etc and are looking for new blood.

We were welll and truly stuffed last year by a younger and fitter team than most of us and this year I will be looking for a better performance and to bring in younger blood ( which rules me out anyway)

Can you please PM me if you would like to play, or mail me on wilcockdave@hotmail.com. Let me know what your preferred position is ( No doubel entendre's please) and when you would be best available for practice sessions.

I am hoping to get a squad of about 15 together and win the bloody trophy, so the best team will be selected.

cheers.

MOD CAN YOU COPY THIS THREAD ON TO THE REMF STUFF BUT KEEP THE ORIGINAL ON HERE FOR A WHILE (STICKY???)

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Due to the lack of response to this thread, do I take it you are all done with the REMF footy matches?

I don't want to get into a situation where we are having to get "ringers" in

:angry:

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
It's okay Dave, I'll beat em on my own.

Chappers 4 - Palarse 0 is my prediction.

As long as I can play rush keeper otherwise I'm buggered.

sully

Dunscouting
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
Well you said you wanted young blood, so I didn't bother answering, as I haven't played a competitive game for about 3 years now.

Any idea of a date? If you get desperate, I'll warm the subs bench!

fatboy

Jul 5, 2003
Falmer
I'm up for it.

NSC Albion have plenty of players-and the team that played Leicester with a few others in it will be more than capable of getting our bloody trophy back.

I'm sure everyone will show more interest nearer the time.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
which one?

jmc

Jul 11, 2003
Portslade
thought I sent you an email..... need lots of those practice sessions though :(

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
you did, along with another couple of emails from people.

the list I have is growing, but very slowly

Chesney Christ

Sep 3, 2003
Location, Location
Yep, definitely interested Dave, see PM.

P.S. Don't forget that a few of the guys who were involved in the game last time either don't post on here at all (e.g. Mark Owen) or post here very rarely (Charlie's Shinpad, Pablo, and myself I suppose) which could explain the lack of response to this thread.

Razi

Aug 3, 2003
Stevenage
Yup. I'm definitely interested in playing again. I didnt get a trophy last time as I was at the back of the queue when they were being handed out, and we ran out. So I'm determined to get my hands on one this time around.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
i would be honoured to play if selected.
Ta Dave

n1 gull

Jul 25, 2003
Hurstpierpoint
I'd like to play again. I'm a bit pushed for time as we've a baby now that refuses to sleep, but I'm sure I can make the odd practice

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
depending when it is and wether i can get time off , i'll play!

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
I am looking to finalise a date in May hopefully at the Withdean Stadium.

Kevin has confirmed he will be able to bring his team and when I know dates I will try and get Ricky Marlowe down again.

REMF Schedule 2004

April - Auction 4
May - REMF Match 3
July - REMF Golf Day 3
August - REMF mini tournament with 3 local clubs we have supported - details to follow
October - Great South Run

GG

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here