Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Speculate which Uruguyan players we will sign this summer...

dingobruce

Oct 21, 2009
SE4 9UL
2929460015_966df869cd.jpg

My money is on Peñarol's Rubén Ariel Olivera da Rosa signing in the near future... :wave:

He began his career in Danubio and signed by Juventus F.C., and made his Serie A debut in 2-1 win to A.S. Roma, 19 April 2003.

He was on loan to Atlético Madrid in the second-half of the 03-04 season, after he did not make any appearance, also not playing any match in 2005-06 season.

In 2007, while playing for Sampdoria, he was banned for 5 matches for giving away a punch in the ribs and a kick in the groin on an opponent player.

For the 2009-10 season, he went back to Uruguay for Peñarol

Marc1901

Peace out.
Apr 26, 2009
The Championship.
i very much doubt we will get any more uruguyan players this transfer window. Or i hope we dont because they cant handle this league and as Lee hendrie said on the seagulls website this morning its alot harder in league one than prem and thats maybe why arismendi is struggling? :shrug:

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
Dude that played for Inter few years back Recoba (sp??) that would be amazing. No idea what he is doing now whether he is still playing/alive or what not though

RSBLUEANDWHITEARMY

Aug 5, 2009
North Stand
Dude that played for Inter few years back Recoba (sp??) that would be amazing. No idea what he is doing now whether he is still playing/alive or what not though

Playing back in Uruguay i think.

jharris

Feb 27, 2009
Christian Stuani centre forward for Spanish club Albacete. Aranalde may be aware of him as well.

Colossal Squid

Returning video tapes
Feb 11, 2010
Under the sea
I was having a look in my Panini World Cup 2010 sticker album at the Uruguay squad to see which players were playing for relatively small time teams who me wight possibly have any chance of picking up and was surprised to see that pretty much the whole squad play at some very decent clubs.

With the exception of AIK Solna's Sebastian Eguren they're all at top European sides or playing in the Brazilian league.

Uruguay beat Brazil in qualifying, could they be a dark horse?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here