Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Gerrard Rumour

Don Tmatter

Jul 7, 2003
dont matter
Lee Hendrie ? is that why they sent him down here?
Was it Gerrard or the Derby player thats got the 16 yr old pregnant?

Couldn't Be Hyypia

We've come a long long way together
NSC Patreon
Nov 12, 2006
Near Dorchester, Dorset
1010489269a3242812687b105078953l.jpg

"It's not my fookin' kid. Wouldn't go there if Stevie G's got there first"

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
... true enough for the press...

"true enough for the press" it turns out these days means if someone will say it, they will print it. doesnt make it remotely true. remember the 13 yo father who looked 10? the tabliods have zero standards or integrity these days.

itszamora

Go Jazz Go
Sep 21, 2003
London
"true enough for the press" it turns out these days means if someone will say it, they will print it. doesnt make it remotely true. remember the 13 yo father who looked 10? the tabliods have zero standards or integrity these days.

The libel laws these days mean that the newspapers very seldom print lies about people - and if they do, it tends to cost them a lot of money.

You'll remember that it was Alfie Patten and his family that sold their (false) story to the papers.

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
The libel laws these days mean that the newspapers very seldom print lies about people - and if they do, it tends to cost them a lot of money.

You'll remember that it was Alfie Patten and his family that sold their (false) story to the papers.

kinda my point, the tabloid papers wont make it up themselves, but as long as they find someone who will be quoted, they'll print it.

questier

Apr 16, 2006
Cambridgeshire/Liverpool

True but if you look at the Max Mosley case in particular, the NTW judged how much they thought they'd lose by being sued, against how much they'd earn from selling more newspapers - so they ran the story.

Dandyman

In London village.
This one is gathering quite a bit of momentum....

Gerrard is moving abroad in the summer because his wife's having an affair with a Derby County player, and he's got a 16 year old pregnant, and she's keeping it. Apparently everyone in Liverpool has already accepted that he's going. He's in court at the moment trying to stop it all coming out so Capello doesn't kick him out of the world cup squad.

On Popbitch this week:

Which premiership star is being linked to a
pregnant 16 year-old while his wife is
linked to a Championship player? We're
told to expect a high-profile move abroad
this summer...

Think you've supplied the answer !

Dandyman

In London village.

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
Errrrrm!.........do I give a fook....................................NO

Lord Bamber

Legendary Chairman
Feb 23, 2009
Heaven
I wont shoot the messenger however it seems like a whole load of fucktard benny bollocks!

Stevie G gets a 16 yrd old pregnant and his wife is getting it left right & centre from an East Midlands championship footie star........ this is all a bit Brookside to me. Is Barry Grant out there?

JBizzle

Apr 18, 2010
Seaford
Don't care. Think Stevie G is the single most overrated footballer to pull on an England shirt. Plus, he's a thug.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here