Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Gerrard Rumour

Albion Dan

Banned
Jul 8, 2003
Peckham
This one is gathering quite a bit of momentum....

Gerrard is moving abroad in the summer because his wife's having an affair with a Derby County player, and he's got a 16 year old pregnant, and she's keeping it. Apparently everyone in Liverpool has already accepted that he's going. He's in court at the moment trying to stop it all coming out so Capello doesn't kick him out of the world cup squad.

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
I was waiting for the punch Line!

Simon Morgan

Oct 30, 2004
Oxford
This one is gathering quite a bit of momentum....

Gerrard is moving abroad in the summer because his wife's having an affair with a Derby County player, and he's got a 16 year old pregnant, and she's keeping it. Apparently everyone in Liverpool has already accepted that he's going. He's in court at the moment trying to stop it all coming out so Capello doesn't kick him out of the world cup squad.

Robbie Savage?

Driver8

On the road...
NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Jul 31, 2005
North Wales
I work in Liverpool and it's the first I've heard of it. Sounds like bullshit to me. I was however having a conversation with some reds the other day and said on his current form I wasn't sure he would even get in the team for any of the top European teams.

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
there has long been a suggestion that he is not the father to his children.

Whether true or not I can't believe this rumour on the grounds that he is in Madrid and therefore not in court as we speak..............................

.................................and besides, not even a 16 year old liverpudlian would shag Gerrard :D

Albion Dan

Banned
Jul 8, 2003
Peckham
Several people at work have had the email and have seen it on a couple of websites before posting it here. Dont shoot the messenger, just thought it worthy enough of a post up on here.

Sergei's Celebration

Jan 3, 2010
I've come back home.
So let me get this straight Stevie G's wife is getting it from a Derby County player who got a 16year old pregnant and Stevie G's wife is keeping the 16 year old's baby?

Don't blame him going to court!

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
f*** sake. Any other first team England players want to f*** things up or get injured?

you assume its true?

the Derby County bit sounds a bit random. *and* knocked up a lass? we'll see, smells to me.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here