Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Best Barbers In The Brighton Area ??

bhafc_ross

Feb 21, 2009
Brighton
probably been asked before but usually use a worthing barber and need on near my girlfreinds house in brighton , anyone got any good recommendations not needing perm blowdry etc but also dont want a prison cut :thumbsup:

desprateseagull

Jul 20, 2003
brighton, actually
I used to go to Barnets, near st peters church- was about £11 for basic wach and cut, last time i past by..

Now any of the £7 (toppers?) do a quick and easy cut.. by clock tower, or north laines somewhere- opposite komedia..

some fit ladies working there occasionally, too - be sure to tip! ;-)

Mr Everyone

Jan 12, 2008
Long Eaton
Always difficult to find a barber you will go back to. I can think of two that I would visit again in the Brighton area.

Barnets- as mentioned earlier, they start from about £11. They take their time when cutting, which is how it should be!

The one in 5ways next to Videostar on Ditchling Road. Opened fairly recently, again not too pricey or quick!

edna krabappel

NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Jul 7, 2003
Is this related to the pubic hair thread?

bhafc_ross

Feb 21, 2009
Brighton
not related to pubic hair thread haha , but also true I dont like it when done to quick and I want somewhere to go back to.

Twinkle Toes

Growing old disgracefully
Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside
Barber Blacksheep in St George's Rd, Kemptown (Village) are top Bananas. :thumbsup:

KNC

Sep 3, 2003
Seven Dials
Clippers in Sydney St. The gay barber, Michael, is ok.

New Carpet?

Aug 23, 2009
Master Wheelers opposite St Peter's Church - really nice bunch of peole who work in there, always very helpful, and best of all, Grubbs is next door :thumbsup:

bhafc4eva

Nov 21, 2003
Jimmy's on Edward Steet is worth a shout and a Brighton season ticket holder to boot.

Woodingdean Gull

Jul 7, 2003
Woodingdean, Brighton
I've been going to Clipper's in Sydney Street for a good few years now and would recommend any of the guys who work there.

It's one of the friendliest barbers you'll come across and, what's more, two of the guys that work there, Stacey and Gary, have sponsored a hole in the REMF Charity Golf day for the past 4 years since it was started. :clap2:

Del Boy

Oct 1, 2004
Jool's Barbers in Baker Street is highly recommended. Very good barber with the benefit of some decent mags to read :thumbsup:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here