Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

** The GREATEST REMF Raffle EVER - Your Very Own Tour Of Falmer Stadium **

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brighton Breezy

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
I agree Brett lets just leave things as they are.

I think Brett was suggested anyone who did donate and wants to be included can email him and get a ticket or however many they qualify for.

Seems a good idea to me Brettles.

My only concern GG is that had the option of donating to the same charity on another page and qualifying for the Falmer raffle be available, quite a few people would have. Not all may be able to afford to fork out another wad of sponsorship.

I think Brett has the right solution.

Mendoza

NSC's Most Stalked
Lets talk about this on email instead of here, as it will turn things sour for absolutely no need

Thank you to the kind people who have donated so far, its gone up to £345 this morning

Just adding the details to this page too

Raffle Details
Entry to the raffle will end on Thursday 29th April at Midday and the draw will be made during the presentation after the REMF match, approximately 10pm on Friday 30th April 2010.

*** CLICK HERE TO ENTER THE FALMER STADIUM TOUR RAFFLE ***

All money raised will go to the Robert Eaton Memorial Fund

Prize Details
The prize for the winners will be a two-hour long, hard hat tour of The Community Stadium Site at Falmer for TWO people.

(at present there are 2 PAIRS up for grabs (4 people in total), but this may increase with a bit of luck)

A minimum donation of £5 is required and for every multiple of £5 you donate you will get a "virtual" raffle ticket

i.e. £5 = 1 ticket, £10 = 2 tickets, £25 = 5 tickets, £50 = 10 tickets

Be sure to leave contact details either in the comments box or email falmer_raffle@hotmail.com

Details required : name//NSC User name and phone number/email address

Do not add the gift aid claim, as this is a raffle. Click on "I am a UK Tax Payer" and then uncheck the "I’m not getting a ticket, product or service in return for my donation" - This will reset the gift aid amount to £0, which is what it should be

Brighton Breezy

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
I am not by any means being arsey. I have BIG LOVE for all you guys.

I think its pretty much sorted if people can ask for tickets having shelled out on the other page before the Falmer one was up.

I see the overall total is going well. And there was everyone worrying we wouldn't make a bean!

sam86

Feb 18, 2009
But, should people who have donated for the Falmer raffle also be included in the raffle for the match tickets, etc.

You're now suggesting -
* people who donated via the team page before the falmer raffle was around are now entered into the match raffle and the falmer raffle
* people who donated just via the falmer raffle are entered only into the falmer raffle

Just be careful chaps!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here