Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

REMF 2010 - what it's all about, how you can help and links to everything else

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Cheers Gareth / Roz / Gareth for all your efforts.

Al - Richie should've emailed u re getting the mascot's name in the programme if OK.

Lady Bracknell

Handbag at Dawn
Jul 5, 2003
The Metropolis
Sorry Al. I'll keep out of things and leave it to the organisers! Can I just make a plea for the information about needing to be ready to have photographs taken to be transmitted to mascots/ballboys etc. Oh, and that the team photographs need to be taken BEFORE the minute's silence.

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
Sorry Al. I'll keep out of things and leave it to the organisers! Can I just make a plea for the information about needing to be ready to have photographs taken to be transmitted to mascots/ballboys etc. Oh, and that the team photographs need to be taken BEFORE the minute's silence.

Will do.

The ref got told this yesterday - but will be briefed again on arrival on 30th.

Father Jack

Aug 21, 2005
tis a great idea having the seagulls specials forming the line up, also gully and gullys girls are there so can we have on massive line?? please xx

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patreon
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Update from Brett

£3505.24 raised for all events
£ 500 Wardy Book/ Savannagh raffle
£ 120 Match/Mascot Sponsorship

Total = £ 4125.24.

Absolutely FANTASTIC.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patreon
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Well done Al.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Yeh well done FRUTOS - most generous of you.

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
Right, for all those who have kindly volunteered to hand out flyers at Withdean this Saturday, would you meet 'Ticket Collection' Point at 1.30pm (or as close to as I can get there after the show).

We can sort out who does what area when you come along. The more the merrier, please.

:thumbsup:

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patreon
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Me, Brett, Andy and Richie will be having a carvery at Sportsman first you are most welcome to join us.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patreon
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
We have surpassed the pre match total of 2008. 2009 is on target to be the most successful event since REMF 1 in 2001.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patreon
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Phil Shelley, Helen Chaimberlain and Frutos you are STARS. £ 500 between the 3.

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
Phil Shelley, Helen Chaimberlain and Frutos you are STARS. £ 500 between the 3.

Brian Fantana must also be added to this list, Brett managed to get hold of another Calderon shirt in addition to the one I originally won so that we each got one at a 'cost' of £150 from each of us. :thumbsup:

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patreon
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Wardy is delayed due to the Volcano. He is hoping to get over Thursday to arrive here Friday morning and is doing his best. He is making the 7000 round trip just for the REMF. He has to fly back on Monday. We will arrange a Saturday and Sunday jolly and everyone is welcome to make sure he has a rocking 72 hours.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here