Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Almost certainly the last one, but featuring the Moan in and that Cyclist ...

D

Deleted User X18H

You mean for this chap?

125px-Dinenage_fred_headshot.jpg

You're right, it should be "Fred Wanker"

It is Dinege or is it Dinage?

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
Yeah ok we have property, which makes me having a job non essential. How you have derived all that anger from me suggesting you are not alone concerns me a little.

Have a nice Easter.

Tim, are you being thick on purpose, or is it natural and something you have no control over? For a start, I would say a job is essential for you, seeing as your life is being wasted on violence, bigotry and delusion. Having said that, I'd pity any poor bastard who'd have to work with you.

I don't get angry with you - in fact I have a smile on my face and a song in my heart when I see others pointing out just how meaningless and deluded you are.

I do, however, become slightly worried about your level of social inappropriateness that you think you can drag in someone who (a) is nothing to do with you, (b) you have never met and therefore (c) can know so little about in order to think you can make a point about me.

How about we all comment on your wife?

D

Deleted User X18H

Tim, are you being thick on purpose, or is it natural and something you have no control over? For a start, I would say a job is essential for you, seeing as your life is being wasted on violence, bigotry and delusion. Having said that, I'd pity any poor bastard who'd have to work with you.

I don't get angry with you - in fact I have a smile on my face and a song in my heart when I see others pointing out just how meaningless and deluded you are.

I do, however, become slightly worried about your level of social inappropriateness that you think you can drag in someone who (a) is nothing to do with you, (b) you have never met and therefore (c) can know so little about in order to think you can make a point about me.

How about we all comment on your wife?

Alan I have not made a comment about your wife. I was not even aware you had a wife. You can comment on my wife if you wish if you feel it gives you parity.

Alan this has been going on got 3 years now I have always thought you were doing it as a bit laugh as I am but perhaps not.

So I am going to take the bull by the horns and apologise if I have offended you.

Enough Now.

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
Alan I have not made a comment about your wife. I was not even aware you had a wife. You can comment on my wife if you wish if you feel it gives you parity.

Alan this has been going on got 3 years now I have always thought you were doing it as a bit laugh as I am but perhaps not.

So I am going to take the bull by the horns and apologise if I have offended you.

Enough Now.

You said that before - and yet you still continue.

I am NOT interested in a shallow apology. I am interested in you stopping referring to my partner in the context that you have been.

D

Deleted User X18H

Ok Alan I have not referred to you partner/wife only it appears in your head. I am in fact suggesting that someone in your office furnishes you with certain responses.

Uncle C

Jul 6, 2004
Bishops Stortford
Yeah ok we have property, which makes me having a job non essential.

Back on this one are we.
Funny that a short time ago you were desparate to get another job. What happened, you got the sack again?

And BTW 'having' is a gerund and requires the use of 'my' not 'me'.

KneeOn

Jun 4, 2009
Not bad :thumbsup:

Wow. This TLO vs HB&B should be televised!

I'm glad you've been enjoying your football Tim, but i'm afraid, i'll be seeing you tonight! H is sold out, so we shall be both taking our seats just infront of you :bigwave:

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
I have enjoyed some of these blogs, this one I found disjointed and lacking direction.

D

Deleted User X18H

Who do you think you're talking to here? Some gibbering wreck not in control of their faculties? I'd stop this horsehit if I were you.

You did precisely this and referred to her only yesterday. Did you conveniently forget - or simply hoped that I would have?

I must say I am at a loss. I did suggest that on occasions I noticed you use :facepalm: to respond to any heated debate you are having with well quite a lot of people actually and other times you use well thought out and well written responses. That made me consider at times a third party may be involved but I may of course be wrong. But I haven't alluded to anyone specific.

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here