Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Gym Membership Brighton

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
LA Fitness are about £45 a month if that helps and I dont think they are charging a joining fee at the moment.

Think the Withers gym is cheaper but not as well "equipped" so I understand.

jordanseagull

Feb 11, 2009
Think Withdean's gym it's something like a £25 joining fee (for life) and £3 every time you go along. (something like that)

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
The withdean gym is cramped and really bad for equipment, same with the other kynetika gym at Prince Regent which is even worse. Riptide is your best option, not as cheap but a good free weight selection which is what you want (yes you do). If you want something more central Fitness First is OK and has a power cage etc.

LA Fitness is horrible in all respects, expensive and poor gym facilities.

middletoenail

Jul 2, 2008
Hong Kong
Whatever you do, stay away from 'Blue Sky Personal Training' in Haywards Heath and 'Fit For All' in Hove, I have heard they are about to go bust!

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
fit for all portland road , basic all you need stuff without the added posers and oh look at me brigade, you can haggle a deal , the max printed is a 2 year contract but i managed to get a 3 year deal for £29 per month, (better than fozzie was offered),before you agree a extended deal make sure they tell you the opt out options

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
fit for all portland road , basic all you need stuff without the added posers and oh look at me brigade, you can haggle a deal , the max printed is a 2 year contract but i managed to get a 3 year deal for £29 per month, (better than fozzie was offered),before you agree a extended deal make sure they tell you the opt out options

Taybha, you might want to read the comments above!

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
I'm signed up with kinetika so can use the prince regent one or withdean one for 32 a month I think. Quite busy but I quite like going there after work. May change soon though. I want to go to a gym with a good weights area but not full of over beefed NOBS who congratulate themselves after picking up something heavy for a while.

Any suggestions!?

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
deans at longhill school £20.00 a month :thumbsup:

Ah now I used to go there and really liked it. Small but a good atmosphere usually. Unfortunately it was about a 25 min jog there which I could NOT be bothered with in the end.

Do they now have the bench-press machine working? It was always broke sadly which was SO frustrating.

Kajha

Mar 30, 2010
Firstly hello guys, I have been reading NSC for years and thought it was about time to register.

Please try

Gym West London, Guildford, Surrey, Gyms Hounslow Richmond (not open just yet)

I have just joined here £9.99 a month , no joining fee and this is a fixed rate for 12 months and then increased to £14.99. Oh forgot to say its 24/7!!!!

Looks good!!

Its opposite the pier next to burger king :lolol:

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
Ah now I used to go there and really liked it. Small but a good atmosphere usually. Unfortunately it was about a 25 min jog there which I could NOT be bothered with in the end.

Do they now have the bench-press machine working? It was always broke sadly which was SO frustrating.

You shouldn't be using weight machines anyway, they'll sheer your joints- you want a proper gym with lots of bench's, a squat rack and bars and weights. The only places I know of in central Brighton that have that are Fitness First and Riptide but then I haven't been to them all! I do know that LA Fitness and Kynetika are useless though.

bhafc_ross

Feb 21, 2009
Brighton
Firstly hello guys, I have been reading NSC for years and thought it was about time to register.

Please try

Gym West London, Guildford, Surrey, Gyms Hounslow Richmond (not open just yet)

I have just joined here £9.99 a month , no joining fee and this is a fixed rate for 12 months and then increased to £14.99. Oh forgot to say its 24/7!!!!

Looks good!!

Its opposite the pier next to burger king :lolol:

Is this to good to be true people ??

Is this to good to be true people ??

My wife has just joined this gym. Although not open yet, one of my colleagues at work goes to their London gym. Couldn't praise it high enough.

I am happy too as LA Fitness loss will save my pocket about £35 a month after the missus joins.

Yippee, that means another home game without finding extra dosh!!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here