chinners

Aug 27, 2009
Brighton
thats just how much simon jordan spent on self tan

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
A few years ago at a Orient v Brighton game when Nobby was our manager game I met Barry Hearn in the hospitality suite ( see TLO I can do it as well ) and we were talking about how Noades had run to the bank laughing his head off at how much he sold Palace for. (Goldberg was it ? ) I think they were bought for around 25 to 30 mill then.
Hearns said that they were seriously overpriced and you could have got Newcastle for a similar price at that time and it would always mean that any incoming chairman in future years would more than likely have to pay much more than they were actually worth. I think Jordon payed over the odds as well last time but I suspect they might go for a fair few quid less this time.

FLOG GNAW

Banned
Sep 21, 2009
Under Your Skin.
_46341215_002239546-1.jpg

2760222365_80febc0e0b.jpg

:shrug:

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
How much are there debts, anyone know?

as said, around 30million, though most of that is cash Jordan has put in, and he'll probably write alot of it off. (we may laugh at him, but he's a fan after all)

brunswick

Aug 13, 2004
i did a wee just know and after accurate economic analysis, i came to the conclusion that a drop of my wee was worth 3 times as much as CPFC.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here