Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Preston Park Station

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
noo

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Why not get the bus, it'll take longer and you'll get better value that way.

Pinkie Brown

I'll look after the skirt
Sep 5, 2007
Neues Zeitalter DDR
May not be barriers at Preston Park, but assuming you're getting on at Brighton, there are barriers there. Planning on vaulting them?

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
There are never ever any ticket inspectors there, no chance of you getting caught.

Only joking, good luck paying the fine!:dunce:

jordanseagull

Feb 11, 2009
May not be barriers at Preston Park, but assuming you're getting on at Brighton, there are barriers there. Planning on vaulting them?

Nope, I've bought a Moulsecoombe - Hove return, so i'll be passing through brighton. I'm just taking a quick diversion.

brunswick

Aug 13, 2004
you lot in england.....unreal.

in spain you get an hour on the train for a few euros, pay on the train, sometimes no guard - in england its all about profit, for me anyone who actually bunks the train in england IS doing a service, one for justice.

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent

in spain you get an hour on the train for a few euros, pay on the train, sometimes no guard - in england its all about profit, for me anyone who actually bunks the train in england IS doing a service, one for justice.

As I pay for my ticket I am so glad you live in Spain.

withdeanwombat

Feb 17, 2005
Somersetshire

Giddy aunt !

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here