Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Puff Daddy to take over Crystal Palace

The Wookiee

Back From The Dead
Nov 10, 2003
Worthing
Rapper P Diddy to save Crystal Palace | The Sun |Showbiz|Bizarre

RAP star P DIDDY plans to put the Cristal into Crystal Palace with a shock bid for the struggling London footie team.
The hip-hop mogul has decided he wants to be the next filthy rich foreign owner of an English club.

And Diddy, real name Sean Combs, is planning to splash some of his reported £360million on the Selhurst Park side who gave Sun columnist IAN WRIGHT his big break in football.

The bankrupt club is in chaos, facing relegation from the Coca-Cola Championship after having ten points docked for going into administration.

Former owner SIMON JORDAN was no stranger to the jet-set - so at least the poor fans are used to flamboyant playboy owners with a taste for the high life.

Diddy's swoop for The Eagles would bring some much needed bling back to south east London.

Last night his UK spokesman confirmed the multi-millionaire is in the market for Palace. He also added that the New Yorker has his eye on another big club.

Bankrupt
A source said: "Diddy was in London meeting football fixers a couple of weeks ago. The finance is in place, he's just deciding who he thinks he'll make a bid for.

"Portsmouth were mentioned but he thought Palace were a better idea.

"He could cover their debt and bankroll a return to the Premier League. He liked the name as well."

English football is big business and I'm surprised it's taken the loaded rappers so long to get involved.

I only live round the corner from Palace and I'd be happy to show Diddy the best pubs in Forest Hill and East Dulwich.

He'd be welcome to a can of Irn-Bru at Smart Towers too.

There's some Selhurst Park history that I can fill him in on.

It was the scene of ERIC CANTONA's kung-fu kick on a fan. DAVID BECKHAM scored his stunning goal from the halfway line for Man Utd when Wimbledon were sharing the ground with Palace.

Speaking of Becks, the crocked star's commercial success in America with LA Galaxy must have had an impact on Diddy. But I think he should be looking north of the border to spend his pennies.

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

PHCgull

Gus-ambivalent User
Mar 5, 2009
hmm ... if that actually happens we will be forced to admit there is a certain element of flair about it...

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
hmm ... if that actually happens we will be forced to admit there is a certain element of flair about it...

Speak for yourself. I think the man's a total arsepiece. They'd richly deserve him.

Anyway. Maradona was buying us once upon a time, no?

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
poetic, 30 odd years of them asking me if my boyfriend knows im here and they go and get a Puff Daddy ! fuxake :lolol:

little al

Crystal Palace fan
Apr 4, 2009
Aberdeen, United Kingdom
We are all taking that story with a large pinch of salt. He has a new album coming out soon.

pdiddy.jpg

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Marriage made in heaven imo, will there be more drive by shootings once he takes over?

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
that would make Crystal palace the FLAIREST club in the country

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
Or CHAV central? I don't think there is much "Flair" about a rapper.

definatly chav central. as funny as it is and the piss take for years to come, coming from the Sun and thier showbiz bit at that, i'd give this about 1/10.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Has any football club in the history of historydom ever sunk as low as having their "potential new owner" being touted around on the tittle-tattle showbiz pages of the scummiest rag on the planet ?

Poor old Palace. How the not-so-mighty have fallen. Their full transition to joke club is now officially complete.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Have you had a bang on the head recently??
:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

welll I seem to recall people creaming themselves over Fat Boy Slim being our owner and his music is just a loud noise

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here