Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

anywhere in town doing replacement tv remotes?

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
am after replacement remote for my freeview recorder box-

model digifusion FVRT145 ..

for what i've seen on ebay, might as well get a whole new set top box!:rant:

Look at the generic ones - available from many supermarkets etc. Normally £10 - £20.

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge
Bought a very lage one for my mum, cos she is nearly blind, at the cheapy shop in Horsham cost £4.99 and it does her TV, VCR, DVD and Virgin ok.

Did the same for my Mum. 93. Couln't get it to work though. The remote not my Mum.:laugh:

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Not sure but you often see them in the cheapy shops. They are about 10 -12 inches long and about 4 -5 in wide with buttons that are about 3/4 to 1in square. I got hers at the cheapy shop near Horsham bus station next to McDonalds but I have seen them in other shops that are owned by people of similar nationality.

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge
Not sure but you often see them in the cheapy shops. They are about 10 -12 inches long and about 4 -5 in wide with buttons that are about 3/4 to 1in square. I got hers at the cheapy shop near Horsham bus station next to McDonalds but I have seen them in other shops that are owned by people of similar nationality.

What, Americans?:laugh:

Spun Cuppa

Thanks Greens :(
Get one from a 99p./pound shop...

They are sooooooo much fun to set up and tune in, then spend hours trying all the different permutations of the buttons to get it to work :facepalm:

Colossal Squid

Returning video tapes
Feb 11, 2010
Under the sea
I had some half decent ones from the pound shop after losing the remote for my old telly HOWEVER if you don't think the generic ones are going to work with your model then it's always worth trying the likes of Cash Converters who always have boxes of old remotes for sale to anyone who'll take them

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here