Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Also about the programmes..

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
Just a bit of feedback regarding the programmes, I know there's been a lot of talk about the font size (even the captain mentioned it in his column!) and that has been looked at and from a reply to another post in this forum, it's being reviewed again. But can I just say, I've been to alot of different clubs this season, both with the Albion and some other random places and I have to say that our programme is, without question in my opinion, the worst programme I've come across this season. Which is a shame, because last season it was the best. But this season we're paying the same amount for a lesser quality programme. Newcastle, for example, also charge £3 for their programmes and they're double the size and vastly better put together. Obviously, it's not fair to compare ours with theirs in that they're going to sell alot more, and have a much bigger budget to produce their programmes, I understand that, but I still think we don't get very good value for money. I've had programmes from league 2 games this season costing £2.50 which were better.

I would say that the programme has improved over the course of the season though, and there are far more interviews with players now than at the start of the season and that is a very positive thing. But I think the programme could be improved. More columns would be good, for a start. More fan related pages like those at the start (with pictures of fans abroad and things like that) and a more in depth spread about League 1 would be good aswell, I'm sure I'm not alone in being interested in what is going on at other clubs at our level and it would make for an interesting read. The section on the away team is quite basic aswell, I read back through old programmes quite a lot and even from the Gillingham days, the content about the opponents was much better.

Just a few suggestions, I'm sure you know who to pass them on to. Thanks Paul, this section of NSC continues to be a brilliant innovation.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here