Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Tonight - England vs. Egypt - ITV - 8.00pm

sam86

Feb 18, 2009
Quite looking forward to this, despite it being a friendly.

Egypt are a pretty flair team, and should put up quite a fight.

I'll go for a hard worked 2-0 victory, with a couple of shakey moments in defense.

:shrug:

keaton

Big heart, hot blood and balls. Big balls
Nov 18, 2004
I'm just glad we've an honourable and well-behaved England captain at last. Oh wait....

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
İbrahim Tatlıses;3382568 said:
Have it on mute with the radio commentry on instead :thumbsup:

Radio commentry is always a second or so ahead of the tv as receive signal through satalite dish because reception is too poor in my area, so thats not actually an option.

Anyway the pitcure is always so poor and cant be bothered to find the HD signal.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Adding ITV HD to a Sky HD box is a doddle, and ESSENTIAL given the abysmal SD picture on ITV coverage.
Only thing is, you can't pause, record or rewind it, as its not part of the standard Sky planner.

Skaville

Jun 10, 2004
Queens Park
The draw is 7-2. MASSIVE. I think Egypt are 8-1. Also a huge price given that it's a friendly.

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
I can never build up much enthusiasm for International friendlies. The result hardly matters, players wont be giving 100% so they dont get injured and its likely that half the team will change at half-time. I'll be watching, but not on the edge of my seat.

countrygull

Jul 22, 2003
Horsham
Mmmm Andy Townsend and Robbie Earle, can't wait.

The Modfather

Dec 13, 2009
Ibiza to the Norfolk Broads
As per usual, the majority of the England team will not put a shift in for a friendly.

Hopefully Egypt will come and have a go because they do have a few flair players, which should make it interesting.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here