Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Eye Toy

Hilton

Jul 5, 2003
Norman, Oklahoma
The Eye Toy came out for the PS2 yesterday and i was just wondering what everyone (who has it) thinks of it (if anyone)! I've been playing it tonight and I have to say that it is one of the most tiring things I have done in my life! The satisfaction of beating up computer ninja guys more than makes up for it though!!! I really do recommend it too, not a bad piece of kit for £35 odd!

Hilton

Jul 5, 2003
Norman, Oklahoma
It's a camera for the PS2 that you place on top of the TV and it puts you into the games so you use your body as the controller. It comes with 12 mini games as you can do virtual keep ups, fight robots, do kung fu etc. I think they are planning on using it in other games in the future too. Surprisingly accurate at reading where you are too, not quite sure how it is so cheap, but, I don't mind!!!

Turkey

Jul 4, 2003
Ah cool. I remember they were going to do that on Perfect Dark on the N64 but it never happend.

Hilton

Jul 5, 2003
Norman, Oklahoma
Although you think you look really cool on the screen beating up all the Kung Foo guys, i watched my brother playing it and it makes you look like you're having a serious fit!

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
Biscuit said:

:wave:

Bizzy Kid

I like Eye Toy. I was playing it on Friday night with mates about 3am in the morning after a bit of a session. We didn't take any notice that the curtains were open until people started calling us wankers.

Last edited:

Rangdo

Registered Cider Drinker
Apr 21, 2004
Cider Country
MYOB said:
14 month bounce? Isn't that on the BANNING section of the rules :lolol:

Can someone tell me what problems bouncing old threads causes.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
In a solitary case - none, really.

When the children think it's the funniest thing in the world and do it many times to many threads in a short period of time - it messes up the front page of the board. A lot of people look no further, so the board becomes buggered for a while.

There is, of course, nothing wrong with resurrecting old threads if they are current again. Although as soon as you say this, the kids find reasons to try and pretend a bounce is legitimate. And it really is very funny indeed.

As with everything, make our lives a pain and your posting rights can be removed very easily.

Rangdo

Registered Cider Drinker
Apr 21, 2004
Cider Country
Ok. I don't normally look past the first page of threads anyway. It just seems to crop up every now and then in posts and I just wondered why it was such a problem.

Bozza said:
In a solitary case - none, really.

When the children think it's the funniest thing in the world and do it many times to many threads in a short period of time - it messes up the front page of the board. A lot of people look no further, so the board becomes buggered for a while.

There is, of course, nothing wrong with resurrecting old threads if they are current again. Although as soon as you say this, the kids find reasons to try and pretend a bounce is legitimate. And it really is very funny indeed.

As with everything, make our lives a pain and your posting rights can be removed very easily.

:jester:

This was actually bounced for a REASON, to demonstrate to young Bisciut that removing the search facility has no bearing on the bouncability of old threads.

Of course it is also VERY funny to do.

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
screw the boucning threads bit this Eye Toy (i've NEVER heard of it before) sounds well cool! Do they have "Educational Sex Games" aswell?

I can just imagine unbuttoning Britneys blouse in my living room then kicking the kung foo guys as they burst through the window :lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here