Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Casual / neutral fan ticketing question II

Thank you for your response below to me recent query.

I have just noticed that that the conditions for the Southampton game "But please note that tickets will only be on sale to supporters who have a previous purchase history" seem to be at odds with your response as how do you know when the away allocation has been sold?

I really do appreciate the concern of the club in terms of having S'ampton fans in home areas but it seems that this discriminates against the category of fan I am refering to and who will be important for us in the future.

If my friend wants to take his young lad (7 years old) to such a game it seems he cannot get a ticket despite have a BN postcode and not being any sort of 'threat'. There are so many other people who may find such a game to be of interest who do not have a purchase history that this restriction can actually prove to be counter productive?

Your reply - It is policy for the bigger games to only sell to fans on our database - but ONLY once the away allocation has been sold. Therefore if your friend had applied for tickets prior to Norwich selling out, he would have been able to buy. I appreciate the situation though, and I will pass on your comments to see if there is anything we can do.

Insider

Jul 18, 2003
Brighton
I think if one of his group, eg yourself is on the database, then I think you may be able to purchase - best to check this with the ticket office.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here