Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

***Leeds United V Brighton And Hove Albion OFFICIAL Match Thread***

So after the excitement of finding out who killed Archie we shall now be brought back down to earth with a crushing defeat against the Scum.

Of course that WILL NOT happen and Seb Carole will blast a hatrick past the hapless Leeds keeper to send Brighton to an historic victory that will leave a certain lad in Bury wishing he had never started to support that damned Stockport County.

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey
Just taking my daughter out to the local zoo.... hope to be home in time for the KO. Will be happy with a point which with the way Leeds are playign at the mo, should not be impossible. However, I have lost count of the times that teams bounce back from bad runs or defeats by beating us... Norwich last week for example.

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
I am deep under cover in billys bar main stand at elland road have been since 12pm waiting for reinforcements. No BHA anywhere and place overun now with Leeds. I hold the NW corner and can confirm leeds ARE dirty-toilets need a clean....

Hungry Joe

SINNEN
Oct 22, 2004
Heading for shore
I am deep under cover in billys bar main stand at elland road have been since 12pm waiting for reinforcements. No BHA anywhere and place overun now with Leeds. I hold the NW corner and can confirm leeds ARE dirty-toilets need a clean....

:clap2:

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003

casbom

Jul 24, 2007
I reckon he might surprise us by playing a 4-5-1:

Kuipers

Calderon Virgo Elphick Painter

Bennett Crofts Dicker Navarro Lua Lua

Murray

Gus - You know it's makes sense! :laugh:

Ecosse Exile

May 20, 2009
Alicante, Spain
4-5-1 might give us our best chance imho as both wide men can score goals and crofts may have a bit more licence to support Muzza. Otherwise i think Leeds are probably going to put an end to their recent dismal run...... you just know it will happen against us :US:

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Brezovan starts, Murray lone striker, Foz on the bench.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here