Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Casual / neutral fan ticketing question

I understand that for the Norwich game, unless you were on the ticketing database, you weren't allowed to purchase a ticket? If that is correct it seems the club is losing money as well as alienating potential fans and with Falmer around the corner we will need all we can get.

For example I was chatting to a friend who is a Forest fan living here in Sussex and he commented on how good the new stadium is looking and how he would like to bring along his young lad in the future to watch some games.

If his first chosen game is the same situation as Norwich, how will he easily be able to get a ticket? I suspect there must be large numbers of such fans who occasionaly for whatever reason will be enticed to Falmer and the more we get in the door the better.

His young lad could end up being a lifelong Seagulls fan and I hope this is being carefully considered?

Insider

Jul 18, 2003
Brighton
It is policy for the bigger games to only sell to fans on our database - but ONLY once the away allocation has been sold. Therefore if your friend had applied for tickets prior to Norwich selling out, he would have been able to buy. I appreciate the situation though, and I will pass on your comments to see if there is anything we can do.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here