Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Ask Gus Poyet?

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
Having now read Andy Naylor's piece in the Argus about a lack of fans patience, and alot of sheer astonishment on here at some of Gus' decisions, I was wondering whether it might be a good idea to get more communication going and get Gus on here answering questions? I know Bozza could set up a forum where all questions would have to be checked before being posted, so nothing blatantly daft and offensive would be asked, and it might get more people on Gus' side because the truth is, he needs the support of our, on occaison, extremely fans and maybe being able to put questions to the man himself and understanding more why he is doing what he is doing might increase our respect for him.

I know it's 99% unlikely to happen, and it might be perceived as a PR nightmare if it went wrong, but it wouldn't be a bad idea I don't think, it would atleast give Gus a chance to get more fans on his side, because a lot don't understand why he has done certain things, but there is more than likely a very valid and fair reason for his decisions.

Thanks.

Insider

Jul 18, 2003
Brighton
I'll pass on your suggestion, but as you say, it is 99% unlikely to happen - largely because he doesn't have the time. However if you are keen on asking Gus a question, then I would recommend coming along to the next Q&A with Gus.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here