Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

******2010 World's Hardest Creature Competition- Official Nominations Thread******

Oct 25, 2003
Similar to previous years, for a creature to enter it must be nominated AND seconded

the Polar Bear, as champion automatically qualifies

edit- the polar bear is NOT in the contest due to RETIREMENT

so far:

Pool A (Land Mammals): Tiger, Hippo
Pool B (Fish/Sea Mammals): Great White Shark, Bull Shark, Colossal Squid
Pool C (Lizards/Amphibians): Komodo Dragon
Pool D (birds/insects/other): Bombadier Beetle, Darwin Beetle

i'll kick off nominations with

KOMODO DRAGON

knomodo2.jpg

Last edited:

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
ant-eater.jpg

Not nominating this guy, because he's already won it. EVERY SINGLE TIME.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
The Great White Shark - mahoosive
Great-White-Shark-3.jpg

The BULL Shark - responsible for more human deaths than any other. Swims in salt or fresh water.
bull-shark.jpg

The MAKO shark (either species). Think Great White, sightly smaller but twice as fast.
Mako-Shark.jpg

I f***ing love sharks, me. :love:

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
06_04.jpg

I will nominate the Darwin beetle AKA the rape beetle, after catching this great beast on BBC Ones 'LIFE'... This beetle has to climb a tree, at the top of the tree is the Female, to get to the top he has to run what can only be described as the west street guantlette, fighting other beetle climbing the tree who are all trying to bone the female, once the Darwin beetle wins, he chucks them off the tree, what a winner... but this doesnt stop there, once the lucky male reached the top he then tried to woo her but the fussy bitch wasnt intrested, so he caught her with his big fang like arms, and rapes her, once he is done with her he then threw her off the tree too. now thats hard. :clap2::clap2::clap2:

Last edited:

I would nominate the Darwin beetle AKA the rape beetle, after catching this great beast on BBC Ones 'LIFE'... This beetle has to climb a tree, at the top of the tree is the Female, to get to the top he has to run what can only be described as the west street guantlette, fighting other beetle climbing the tree who are all trying to bone the female, once the Darwin beetle wins, he chucks them off the tree, what a winner... but this doesnt stop there, once the lucky male reached the top he then tried to woo her but the fussy bitch wasnt intrested, so he caught her with his big fang like arms, and rapes her, once he is done with her he then threw her off the tree too. now thats hard. :clap2::clap2::clap2:

They should call that the Danny beetle.

Oct 25, 2003
latest news:

-Mythical Creatures/Extinct creatures are not allowed

-The polar bear has been RETIRED from the tournament and is now known as "Eternal Champion"

strings

Moving further North...
Feb 19, 2006
Barnsley
I would like to nominate the Great Barracida:

barracuda.jpg

and; an animal that swims so deep that it has never been caught alive, the Colossal Squid:

0410.gif

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
img_full_29048.jpg

A nomination for the insect category, I give you the Bombardier Beetle.
This bad boy can can fire a powerful jet of HOT TOXIC FLUID up to 20 cm's to fight off predators such as birds and frogs.

COR

S'hampton Seagull

Oct 12, 2003
Southampton
img_full_29048.jpg

A nomination for the insect category, I give you the Bombardier Beetle.
This bad boy can can fire a powerful jet of HOT TOXIC FLUID up to 20 cm's to fight off predators such as birds and frogs.

COR

Seconded.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here