Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Brighton and Hove Albion v Huddersfield ***OFFICIAL MATCH THREAD***

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Licker Extraordinaire
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
Our home form is shite, their away form isn't great...something has to give, so here's 3 points for the Albion tonight. :smile:

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
agreed...we need the three points as the teams above are getting away

:laugh:

KneeOn

Jun 4, 2009
Hard game, given our recent history (7-1!?) but maybe as mentioned on another thread we will be motivated to undo the worst defeat this season? I shalt be there! C Blocketh!

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
all joking apart, this is actually as big a game for Huddersfield as it is for Brighton. Town won last time out at Yeovil but the away form is poor and Clarke has bought /loaned bifg in the transfer window to tighten up the defence...BUT it has had the opposite effect and Town struggle to score where earlier in teh season, there were cricket scores.

The playoff teams are getting away and we need to win the two games in hand to get back in contention, expecially with Millwall and Swindon on good runs.

Town have invested heavily in Clarke and his team to get promotion this year...if it doesnt happen, he will go to a better division that is clear.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Town have invested heavily in Clarke and his team to get promotion this year...if it doesnt happen, he will go to a better division that is clear.

How does that work, he gets to spend way more than most teams in the division and doesn't even get the team into a play off position so someone from a higher division will take him off your hands? Yeah right :lolol:

Edit, I'm being thick here I was assuming he was the manager :dunce:

Last edited:

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
I'm looking forward to Murray resuming his match-up with Neil Trotman. Doubt Trotman is. Murray DESTROYED him at ST.Mary's.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
I'm fairly certain that 'Clarke and his team', referred to the boss.

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
We'll lose.

"Are you WW in disguise?" :lol:

That said;
Huddersfield Town were my tip to win the league this season, and I'm really looking forward to watching them tonight. I don't expect us to get anything from the game, I think even a point would be an outstanding result because they are a quality side and we're just not in a position, at the moment, to challenge them properly. I hope I'm spectacularly wrong though, of course.

Gary Roberts, Michael Collins and Jordan Rhodes are the biggest 3 we need to be careful of tonight. And Alex Smithies in goal, he's a little bit special. We're going to need Murray and Dickinson on form.

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
Was Trotman taken off because of this I, vaguely remember him being taken off. Forgive me if I'm wrong.

Can't remember but I do remember commenting on him being slow and he always seemed to let the ball bounce.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here