Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

2010/11 season tickets II

Following on from the previous question, I would like to make a suggestion.

As next season is our last at Withers (thank God) and of late we have had to endure some absolutely dire 'entertainment' with a shocking home record, particularly in the last 2 seasons, I think STH's should be 'rewarded' for what we have had to contend with.

This could perhaps be structured along the following lines. For every year of being a STH since we have been at Withdean, give a percentage discount on our last season such as 2% per year, i.e. 10 years = 20% which would act as an inducement for people to want to renew again and demonstrate the appreciation of the club for what we have done all these years.

It wouldn't cost a huge amount but would be a very positive gesture by the club which would be extremely well received as well as generate more bums on seats when otherwise people may be reluctant to go through it all again for one more year? I know of so many ex STH's who have just got so fed up with the whole Withdean experience that something like this may just tempt them back for one final season.

Alternatively offering something similar for our first year at Falmer may be an idea although the demand for that will obviously be much higher?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here