Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Stockport County v Brighton and Hove Albion ***OFFICIAL*** Match Thread

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
Shouldn't the ***'s be surrounding the entire title or has the format changed? :rant:

Last edited:

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
Just the 3rd League game I've missed this season. 7-1 at Huddersfield and 5-2 at Wycombe.

8 goals, 7 goals....Six goals? 4-2 Brighton:thumbsup:

onthebeach

Jul 15, 2009
well im home from work just had my chippy and a brew. watching escape to the country and then will be leaving to go to the match.... yep im only 20 mins away from Stockport. Weather is a bit fresh but no rain as yet but very dark night. there ya go weather report done.... now come on Albion get a good win.

Foolg

Apr 23, 2007
They've got some decent loanees up there now! Really dont think this will be as easy as many people think, would like to say 2-0 albion, but my head says 2-2.

astevens76

Jan 22, 2010
Bristol
come on then the lads

if i didnt have an exam first thing tomorrow morning, id be there. radio will have to do. nothing can aid revision than another league away win :thumbsup:

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
If we can go there with the same fearless determination to play good passing football that we took to Villa Park, we will trounce them. Loanees or no loanees.

Aristotle

Mar 18, 2008
Edinburgh
I'm on a ferry and seagulls player won't work on my iPhone. I'll have to rely on you good NSC people to convey the full sense of excitement!

Acker79

NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
Is it bad that this game has barely crossed my mind all day? Admittedly I was distracted with work, then cycling home, then playing badminton, then showering and having my dinner, but still...

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
If we can go there with the same fearless determination to play good passing football that we took to Villa Park, we will trounce them. Loanees or no loanees.

thats the spirit
player now on

frostie

Jan 26, 2010
can i get that through the internet? Like have the got a website where u can listen live for free maybe?

Sorry to be a pain in the arse!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here