Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Palace go into administration...

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
I hope your right Simon.This would be the best news ever.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Puts them just above the relegation zone. Good stuff.

Now COME ON Reading / Plymouth. Bloody sort yerselves out.

strings

Moving further North...
Feb 19, 2006
Barnsley
Sends them down to 20th in the League. They should still be fine on the pitch, providied they can keep all their players during this current transfer window.

As others have said, I wouldn't like to see Palace disappear - every club needs a rival :thumbsup:

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
Are they forced to sell there assets for the creditors?

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Are they forced to sell there assets for the creditors?

Thats now entirely up to the Administrators. Their remit is to raise as much cash as possible to pay back creditors and get them out of administration.

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
Thats now entirely up to the Administrators. Their remit is to raise as much cash as possible to pay back creditors and get them out of administration.

Isn't there a transfer embargo as well all the time they are in admin? This normally lasts a year??
Can't see them going down.Plymouth and Posh are as good as down.They still have enough to avoid the drop.I'm hoping moral drops like a stone and Warnock moves on.

Last edited:

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
That should make them a more attractive proposition for a buyer now. Good news I should think for the Palace supporters.....or have I got the wrong end of the stick?

26-10-02

FFS MURRAY!!!!!!!!
Apr 22, 2004
purley
That should make them a more attractive proposition for a buyer now. Good news I should think for the Palace supporters.....or have I got the wrong end of the stick?
No you haven't.It's about time it happened.Now jordan can f*** off and the buyer's waiting for this will move in.
A new dawn await's

:wink:

pork pie

Dec 27, 2008
Pork pie land.

I'm not so sure? What would be more atractive, a Club close to the Premiership or one close to League 1? Now let me think? :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

Hatterlovesbrighton

something clever
Jul 28, 2003
Not Luton! Thank God
As well as the 10 point deduction now they will also get a penalty if they don't get a CVA (Creditors voluntrary agreement???). That might well ensure that they get relegated, or if they get relegated anyway start next season on minus points

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here