Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The Pirahnas "Tom Hark"

simon swagbag

Jul 8, 2003
Eastbourne
Does anyone know the whereabouts of Boring Bob & the band?
I've been singing the We Want Falmer/Tom Hark tune since Saturday & it made me think...
Put The Pirahnas on the back of a flat-bed truck & drive around central London with the fans walking along beside it, handing out leaflets. There's not much time to organise it, but I'd gladly bunk off work for a day to take part.
Well? If the Pirahnas can't be mobilised I'd get a band together in a flash. Tom Hark is only 2 chords after all. I play bass. Anyone got a saxaphone?

fatboy

Jul 5, 2003
Falmer
I downloaded it from WINMX last night.

chips and gravy

Jan 5, 2004
worthing
Boring Bob and Mr Roberts used to regularly play pubs in the Lewes area but I haven't seen them for years. They always used to finish the evening with Tom Hark and Zambezi - fantastic!

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
BobGrover can be found mostly drinking in the Greys Pub on Southover Street. He doesn't live far from there but I'm unaware of his address.

If you want to contact him get hold of the Greys Pub and leave a message.

Raphael Meade

Jul 5, 2003
Shoreham/LA
i play the old saxaphone and would be HAPPY to be driven round in the back of a truck!!

[i think triggers got a nice red one come to think of it :jester: ]

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
The Piranhas' guitarist Johnny Helmer is now marketing manager for an Internet company. Well, he was when I saw him a couple of years ago.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Lest we forget... :clap2:

Attachments

• kwela.jpg
    kwela.jpg
    98.3 KB · Views: 477

SuperFurrySeagull

Sep 25, 2003
Cardiff By The Sea
How prophetic was the sleeve artwork with the pier going up in smoke? One of the first records I ever bought...

With 'Girlfriend' & 'Getting Beaten Up' on the b-side, if my memory serves me well...

Sigh...

Jul 7, 2003
Have 'The Piranhas' album on vinyl and cut it onto CD last year.

When I bought the album the line 'I don't want my body, I wake up in the morning and it looks like a toast rack' was true.

These days it looks more like a space hopper!!!

seagurl

Mar 21, 2012
Pirahnas

Does anyone know the whereabouts of Boring Bob & the band?
I've been singing the We Want Falmer/Tom Hark tune since Saturday & it made me think...
Put The Pirahnas on the back of a flat-bed truck & drive around central London with the fans walking along beside it, handing out leaflets. There's not much time to organise it, but I'd gladly bunk off work for a day to take part.
Well? If the Pirahnas can't be mobilised I'd get a band together in a flash. Tom Hark is only 2 chords after all. I play bass. Anyone got a saxaphone?

Don't know where they are based now but Boring Bob and band (slightly different line up but still called The Pirahnas) playing at the Con Club in Lewes on April 14th.
Should be a good gig and it's FREE.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here